‼️LABORATORY/ RESEARCH background

does anyone know where i can find backgrounds of labs and or researcher facilities ? also i saw a scene in a story i was reading by @Martini_98 on episode called Lost Half and it had a scene where some characters were in a cryogenic chamber of some sorts also another scene in a story by @TalGordin on episode called Catching Cole and her dad was in some sort of chamber too ?? any sort of help would be appreciated :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Pixabay has plenty

2 Likes

thank you !

2 Likes

Are there only realistic ones?

1 Like

yes unfortunately </3

1 Like

Hi! The lab background from Catching Coal is one I edited myself, I did use some assets from a lab background of @amepisode so definitely check out her drive, it could be what you’re looking for!
I also have my own drive with some futuristic and lab backgrounds there so feel free to check out my Instagram, the link is in my bio! :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Also if Cryogenic chambers are what you’re looking for, I believe @RachelleFaucet uploaded some to her drive! Hope I’m not mistaken :grimacing::heart:

2 Likes

oh my days thank you so much i’ll definitely check it out :heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

again thank you :pleading_face: really appreciate it

2 Likes

Of course, glad I could help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like