Hi everyone! I will be holding an outline contest I have been working on outlines and I decided I might as well make use of them and hold an outline contest
The rules are simple.
- You must like this post.
- Do not remove my name from my outline. If you do I will block and report you to the admins. I am sorry this sounds mean but honestly I put a lot of effort into these outlines and I did not make these outlines and work hard on it just for other people to use it and claim it as theirs.
- You can change the color of my name if you are using a really dark background or you can move it around because my name is in black. But just as I said before you cannot remove my name from the outlines. If you do remove my name refer back to rule 2 for the consequences.
- You can post your entry in a separate post but you must give credit and tag me or you can simply just comment down below your entry which will be so much more easier for me to see and I will definitely see it so you don’t have to worry about me seeing your entry cause I’ll see it…
- You are only allowed to enter 2 times for each outline the reason being if there are too many entries from one person I will eventually get totally confused while picking a winner. Another reason is that sometimes people make mistakes on their first entry or they have another idea and they want to do a second one which is totally understandable but IF YOU GIVE IN A THIRD ENTRY it will not be counted.
- You can change the clothes in the 1st outline but that is the only thing you can change. If you decide to change the clothes make sure you do it properly and make sure all the lines connect neatly if not the outline will be demented.
- Do not trace over MY outlines.
- Do not remove MY NAME from MY outlines.
- DO NOT TRACE OVER MY OUTLINES!!!
- DO NOT REMOVE MY NAME FROM MY OUTLINES!!!
- Have fun
Well those are all the rules.
Here are some tips on how you can have a higher chance of winning.
TIPS (IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME TIPS ON HOW TO WIN CLICK THE BLACK ARROW THAT LOOKS LIKE A SIDEWAYS TRIANGLE)
IF YOU WANT A HIGHER CHANCE OF WINNING READ THIS
I will be picking winners based of:
- Creativity - Try and be creative. Do something that is eye catching but in a good way.
- NEATNESS - Being neat is pretty much making sure you color inside the lines. You can be creative but if your work is NOT neat it really doesn’t matter to me. To me neatness is very important so pretty much I am a neat freak.
- Shading - Shading is very important in editing or pretty much art. You need to know where to put the shadows and where to add the highlights. Knowing where the light is coming from helps you know where to add shadows and where to add highlights. Honestly I sometime mess up with my shading so if you nail that you have a even bigger chance of winning.
- Hair - I have this thing where I can’t edit hair. It is a challenge for me which I eventually hope to overcome. If you mess up the shading the hair can make up for it. If you mess up the hair the shading can make up for it. But if you mess up both hopefully your neatness and creativity will make up for that.
- FLAT COLORS - DO NOT just color in your edit and then give it in. Just like I said before shading is important. Shading helps make your edits more realistic. If you don’t add shading or depth in your edit it will just look like a drawing on paper that you colored in and scanned onto your phone or laptop. Whereas if you do shading it makes it look like the person is actually standing. If you don’t know how to shade let me know and I’ll try my best to put up a shading tutorial for you guys.
- Have Fun - When you have fun doing something it helps you be creative and think out of the box. Don’t stress yourself about entering. It should be something you want to do and not a chore you have to complete. I am doing this outline contest so you can have fun and not for you to stress out. Just chill
HOW MANY WINNERS WILL THERE BE?
I was thinking to pick 5 winners but it ultimately depends on how many people join.
If I have a lot of entries I will pick 5 winners and these are the prizes:
- The first winner will get an art scene, cover and edit. (You can have as much people in the art scene, cover and edit but it will take time.)
- The second winner will get an art scene, cover and edit. (You can have only up to 3 people in your art scene but you can have as much as you want in your cover and edit.)
- The third winner will get a cover and edit (You can have as much people as you want in both)
- The fourth winner will get a cover and edit. (You can only have 3 people in the cover and you can have as much people as you want in your edit.)
- The fifth winner will get an edit. (You can have as much people as you want in the edit.)
This outline contest starts today and ends on Saturday 3rd November my time which is in 3 weeks. You have a lot of time so don’t rush and take your time cause keep in mind you can only enter 2 times. Also look out in case I post anything cause i might also send out notices about the outline contest in my post.
PLEASE READ BELOW
Also comment whether you will be joining or not so if I make a post about things about the outline contest I can tag all of you so you are most likely to know if something changes like the deadline for example. Let me know if you want me to extend the deadline. I might extend it cause I am busy and I want to have no requests when my outline contest ends so I can get to work on the winners prizes.
HERE ARE THE OUTLINES WITH AN EXAMPLE I DID FOR EACH
FOR THE WINNERS YOUR PRIZES WILL LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS
I am working on a new cover set so once I am done I will post it later on once I am done so you guys can see what new style I am using and what the covers will look like but they will be similar to the example above but I think they are better. You can chose which style you like better.
It’s up to you which style you want me to do.
*IF ANY OF YOU USE MY EXAMPLES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCE. I DIDN’T WORK HARD ON THESE EDITS JUST FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO USE IT.
Well that’s everything. I hope you read everything because everything up there is important and I spent the whole day making this post so PLEASE read everything. I hope you all decide to join and please tell all your friends about my outline contest. Until next time, bye y’all