Lady Anne's Outline Contest 2

Hi guys! A few minutes ago I just announced the winners for my first outline contest. Now I am about to announce that I will be holding another outline contest this time with 1 outline. Just as I said in my previous outline contest the outline will be a male outline so be creative and let your imagination go wild…but not too wild :smile: So without further a do let get to it.

First things first.

Rules:

1. Do not remove my name from my outline. If you do I will block and report you to the admins. I am sorry this sounds mean but honestly I put a lot of effort into these outlines and I did not make these outlines and work hard on it just for other people to use it and claim it as theirs.
  2. You can change the color of my name if you are using a really dark background or you can move it around because my name is in black. But just as I said before you cannot remove my name from the outlines. If you do remove my name refer back to rule 2 for the consequences.
  3. When you are done comment down below your entry, If you don’t I will most likely not see your entry.
  4. You are only allowed to enter 2 times the reason being if there are too many entries from one person I will eventually get totally confused while picking a winner. Another reason is that sometimes people make mistakes on their first entry or they have another idea and they want to do a second one which is totally understandable but IF YOU GIVE IN A THIRD ENTRY it will not be counted.
  5. Do not copy someone else work. If you do you will be disqualified and your entry will not be counted.
    7.Do not trace over MY outlines.
  6. Do not remove MY NAME from MY outlines.
  7. DO NOT TRACE OVER MY OUTLINES!!!
  8. DO NOT REMOVE MY NAME FROM MY OUTLINES!!!
  9. Have fun :heart::heart::heart:

Well those are all the rules. Now for the outline.

OUTLINE

HOW MANY WINNERS WILL THERE BE?
I was thinking to pick 3 winners this time but it ultimately depends on how many people join. If a lot of people join I might decide to pick 5 winners.

PRIZES
Winners PM me to discuss their prize.

DEADLINE
The deadline has not been chosen but this outline contest will definitely end once I am done making the prizes for my first outline contest winners. You have a lot of time so don’t rush and take your time cause keep in mind you can only enter 2 times. Also look out in case I comment anything cause i might comment notices about the outline contest like the deadline, etc.

**PLEASE READ BELOW :point_down: **
Also comment whether you will be joining or not so I can wait for entry in case you decide to join sometime close to the deadline. Also let me know if you want me to extend the deadline. I might extend it cause I am busy and I want to have no requests when my outline contest ends so I can get to work on the winners prizes.

Tags

@Rac5hel
@CaelaM
@Art3Miss
@Cassandra_Dean
@Bethany1
@jassie12dw
@Turtle_Cat
@epsd.ama
@Hialexhi
@Malukah
@Sophbee
@Raybadem
@Dark.Epy
@Itz_Emily
@Olivia2003
@frvnces
@estherdekker

Good luck everyone and I can’t wait to see your entries :sparkling_heart: Also please tag your friends so they can join :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Joining! Definitely!

3 Likes

Awww…thanks Turtle Cat :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Joining!

1 Like

I’m Joining!

1 Like

@jassie12dw @Silver_Shadow @keiji Thank you so much you guys :sparkling_heart: I can’t wait to see all of your entries. Also feel free to take your time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Joining
@Maria.StoryWritter if you want to join :blush:

2 Likes

Sure you can. As long as it still looks similar to the original outline :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Bethany :blush: :heart:

1 Like

You know it. Thanks for the tag :blush:

2 Likes

Hope you like it. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

gonna enter…!!!

1 Like

Omg!!! I love it Bethany :heart: :heart: :heart: The first entry :scream: :scream: :scream: Thank you so much for entering :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: It really is amazeballs :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Can’t wait to see your entry :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Aww, thanks, glad you liked it. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll definitely join!! And maybe try to do better :cry:

1 Like

Joining! :black_heart:

Here is my entry.

I tried. :fearful:

5 Likes
My Horrible Entry