Lady Anne's Outline Contest 2

This looks AMAZING!!! I love the tattoos and the highlights :sob: :sob: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Also the way you did your initials glowing adds that nice touch to your entry :blush: Thank you so much for entering! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you sweetie! <3

Hi there… I don’t kno if you’ve heard but a girl called RosenSun has been stealing every single piece of my artwork and others… she took my original piece for this and took out my watermark…

I’d like to enter the contest with MY original one:

Her account was banned I think…? She violated the rules and it said on a thread so I’m guessing it was taken down.

Hope you’ll let me enter! <3

Omg :fearful: I am so sorry. I had no idea :tired_face: @RosenSun is this true? If so I will not be able to accept you’re entry :pensive: But as I said before but to @RosenSun but since this is your work I think this is beautiful and absolutely stunning :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: You are truly an amazing editor :sparkling_heart: heart: Hopefully all of this comes to end with the stealing and thank you for entering :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

Whens the deadline again?

Her account has been silenced, it said on a thread that she violated the rules. :confused: