Lana's R4R Thread (CLOSED UNTIL ALL STORIES HAVE BEEN READ)

Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand: :writing_hand:

I would love to do an R4R or G4G if you are interested.

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Title: The Constant Journey

Episodes : 11

Author: Mystic.Ceb

Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?

Genre: Action

Style: Limelight

My Amazing! Phenomenal! cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Instagram: storiesby_mystic

1 Like

Loved this story! I can’t wait to find out more about Aylard’s father! I will definitely continue reading and I loved the animations <33

1 Like

Thanks, a lot. Awesome screenshots! Espeically that big canon! :star_struck: :joy: :coffee: :100: :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Screenshots

1 Like

I’d love to do r4r. Are you still taking requests? If do, let me know so I can begin reading your story ASAP. :two_hearts:

Title:** Pick Me
Author: Lemon (IG: lemonade.writes)
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 5 so far
Description: Getting noticed by a record label is a dream come true for Daniela, an aspiring singer and 60s soul enthusiast. But working with the lead singer of a band she hates? Not so much.
Disclaimer: This story has no relation to the phrase ‘pick Me girls’, and is not about that. I don’t even use that expression.
Link:

Cover:

Features:
:lemon:Full Cc for both main characters
:lemon: 1 love interest
:lemon: Plenty of custom bgs and overlays
:lemon: Advanced directing
:lemon: Humor
:lemon: Unique characters
:lemon: Choices
:lemon: Music and sound

1 Like

@Mystic.Ceb I’m on your story now.

@Jess_epi and @Megz_Episode, your stories will be next in line.

2 Likes

This might be a bit different (?) but I’m willing to do a R4R on my friend’s behalf because I know she worked really hard on her story and she’s done an amazing job of it considering it is her first story. :smiling_face:

It’s Flunkers’ Club by Zara Jay

Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode Thank you for adding me to the list! :two_hearts: I just started reading your story, so I’ll probably be sending in screenshots tomorrow. :dizzy:

1 Like

Same here. lol

1 Like

Hi, thank you for this thread.
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059489016086528

1 Like

broo :sob:
you’re really out here doing more promo than my inactive ass ever bothered to do :blue_heart:

1 Like

Of course I am! You deserve a gazillion reads. People who haven’t read it don’t know what they’re missing out on. 😮‍💨

They’re especially missing out on [ cough ] Nandos.

1 Like

I literally will forever be indebted to you looks like LMFAOOO

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode I just finished reading A Captain’s Tale, and I am blown away by your directing and worldbuilding skills!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love the whole ‘going incognito’ situation, and the big reveal at the end of chapter 3 was phenomenal!! I can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen because I’m sure that Aylard will have plenty of questions for the captain! :wink:
The fruit mini-game was adorable, and the fight one was a lot of fun. (I won :wink:)

Screenshots:

f

1 Like

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Note: PLEASE SEND SCREENSHOTS DIRECTLY IN THE THREAD AND NOT IN DIRECT MESSAGE. :point_left:t4:

Currently reading @Mystic.Ceb
Added to the list: @schittwriter (@ZaraJayXO ) ; @dreamer.in.shadows ; @Evilyn (look above the thread)

3 Likes

Hey! I finished reading your story! Great directing <33

I fit all the screenshots I could LOL

1 Like

Story complete. Thanks for reading. @Mystic.Ceb Also, make sure to include a flash warning, I think in episode 1 maybe, and trigger warning, of the treatment of the kids in episode 1.

1 Like

On your story now @lemonade_writes then @Jess_epi ! :100: :raised_hands:t4: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love feedbacks like this, really makes my day and gives me motivation to continue writing. Thank you @lemonade_writes :100: :coffee: :weary: :see_no_evil: :raised_hands:t4: :sunglasses:

1 Like