Lana's Story Ideas Thread

Okay, while im working on my stories. I’m thinking of coming up with some ideas to share with you guys. You can choose anyone you want. I’ll tag your name if your looking for story ideas. Let me know if it sound cliche or not. If you have any story ideas, feel free to share in the thread. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Lana’s Story Ideas:

Story Idea #1 (NOT TAKEN)

• Style: Ink/Limelight/Classic

• Genre : Horror/Action/Drama

• Description: It’s a late-night at camp and you and your friends decide to tell spooky stories! But hey, what could possibly go wrong?

Story Idea #2 (NOT TAKEN)

• Genre : Action/Drama

• Description: Seeing the treatment of animals, you decided to open up your own animal business. with the help of your family and friends. Will it be a success or failure?

Story Idea #3 (TAKEN BY @MaisonlaMoo )

• Genre : Fantasy/Adventure/ Action

• Description: Go on a dangerous journey to find your beloved wife who’s missing at sea. Fight for survival, and for the one you love. Will you find her?

Story Idea #4 (NOT TAKEN)

• Style: Ink/Limelight

• Genre: Drama/Action

• Description: There’s been a terrible accident at (place name) Spring into action on putting out the fiery blaze, and rescue citizens. Prove yourself to your team & boss that you can do it as a fireman.

OTHER IDEAS THAT YOU CAN USE PROVIDED BY OTHERS:

@AMagic Story Ideas:

They are professional thefts, they know how to never get caught. What they don’t know they’re being watched.

An orphanage with a great track record of finding children new homes gets a knock at the door when a local detective connects an otherwise unrelated series of child disappearances.

@AMagic STORY IDEAS THAT ARE TAKEN:

Story Idea #? Taken by @Penny2

Genre: Romance/Action

Description: She’s the rebel of school, he’s the golden boy. It’s about time MC taught him how to live. Watch out because this is gonna be a crazy ride.

Horror Comedy #2 ~ Taken by @Cartoon_Lover1

There is something in the fog. You were warned not to leave the interior perimeter after being stubborn MC walks into the dangerous fog. Everyone is a killer clown, it’s up to you to find someone and call for help.

TAKEN BY @Lynai

In an alternate universe where rich people rule the world and the poor live in a terrible state. Your plan, steal from the rich to give to the poor. One rule, don’t get to caught up in the act.

14 Likes

I have a few ideas but I think I could use some more on my romance story

1 Like

Sure, want to message me in private about it or here?

Thanks​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Story Idea #1

Style: Ink/Limelight/Classic
Genre: Horror/Action/Drama

Description: It’s all fun and games when you’re having a sleepover with your friends, and telling scary/spooky stories until, those scary stories magically comes to life. What will you and your friends do? Will you escape the horror?

Hm…

@Charming, @AMagic what do you guys think?

4 Likes

It was cliche when I first read it but then I got to the end and it could be really good!

2 Likes

For that idea, it can be at least 4 episodes or more and the author can maybe do 3 scary stories.

1 Like

That sounds like a great plot! Urban legends coming to life… sp-OOO-ky!
This would be a great plot for those who are good at branching. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

the first 2 sentence?

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode, this part.

1 Like

@AMagic Hm, I think I have a habit of starting cliches plot, idk, i just do. XDDDD

Alright, lets see if we can spice this up.

2 Likes

You and your friends decide to walk home together after school, and they all find a path that they all, at first, believe would be a convenient short-cut. You and your friends end up getting lost. They decide to take a rest, because they’re all exhausted from both the school day, and the amount of walking they did, trying to find the way back home. While you’re all sitting and laying down to charge your batteries, one of your friends gets the idea to tell spooky stories. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

now, this gotta be shorter, IF ONLY THE DESCRIPTION BOX HAD MORE SPACE!

2 Likes

Hmm…

You think that getting lost with your friends on your way back home from school would be scary? Just wait until you see what happens when they start telling spooky stories…

Gah! Probably still too long!

1 Like

hm, could work but yh a little too long.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I hope that my ideas helped out, though.

1 Like

Do you have any plot ideas for a romance? I have pretty much the whole beggining of my plot, but I’m struggling on making the middle and end juicy…

2 Likes

it did, just have to take out some words, to make it shorter. :wink: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

1 Like