Large cover and small

hey guys my name is amelia i am new on episode writting and i need a help !! can someone help me make a large and small cover pleaseeee ? :smile:

2 Likes

yeah

1 Like

go here there the best https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/episode-helpers-we-love-helping-people/37635/8

1 Like

Hey I could help, here are some examples of my work:

Pm me the details if you would like the covers from me :))

2 Likes

I tell her to invite you to the pm

1 Like

Hey I want a cover a sent it to some people from your team to fix my large cover do you want me to sent it to you if you can help me of course ? ^^

1 Like

Ok I will send it to you then :smiley:

1 Like

So here is the positions I love them all I don’t know which one to choose and the back round I want without of course with the people there authors name is Amelia
And the title of episode is across the distance

1 Like

Hey hun, I’m the one assigned to do your cover art for you. I was wondering are these the same outfits you want the characters in for the cover? Thanks :slight_smile: I look forward to making your covers.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I’ll get started!

Hope you like it!!

3 Likes

I had to change the background because the other was too small.

1 Like

thx megan for doing it

thankkk you is very niceee really <3

megan you should make the title more noticebale you can use be funky or the cool fronts or pixlr express but other than that is great

Thanks for the feedback! I will keep it in mind for future edits!

2 Likes

It looks amazing :scream: did you draw the female character?

For this I put the character in the poses I wanted but yes I redrew the outline of the characters :slight_smile: After that I colored in the details like clothes or hair. Most times I just draw by hand though.

2 Likes