Large cover not Uploading Error

Hi everyone, I’m trying to upload my Large cover it does not upload keeps on telling me. :worried:
" Processed size of Large Cover Art (1.28 MB) is over the limit (1.0 MB)! Try reducing the selected area of the image or compressing the image. PNG format is highly recommended."
But, I’ve already compressed it to 650kb still tell the same,I even tried a resized cover still the same,I’ve already checked out the forums but didn’t find any solution to this issue. It would be grateful if anyone could help me out here pls… I’m totally stuck :pensive:
Thank you.

Maybe try turning it into PNG but keep it around 1MB only. If JPEG doesn’t work then PNG image should. Because that is what it says!

1 Like

It’s already in PNG format I didn’t change it. When you compress it just compresses to a certain percentage, Is there any site that specifically compress to 1MB? :thinking:. The size of file is 1.33MB.

1 Like

I don’t know any specific site. And as you said it is already in PNG format then try JPEG format. If it doesn’t works then you need to send a support ticket.

1 Like

Already did that uploading jpg format Nope…I saw in one thread To make the background transparent I tried that it works. But no background :worried: :pensive:. Thank you for helping though :relaxed:.
Never did that support ticket but i’ll check it out. :blush:

1 Like

Well let’s hope it works! I saw your message on the art shop so don’t worry. Tee will do something :blush: Have a good rest of your day!!

1 Like

Oh thank you so much, I hope so ! You too have a great day and thanks again. :blush:

1 Like

You’re Welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

I recommend TinyPNG for compression (which also does other formats like JPG etc), it will tell you what size the image is once compressed but if it doesn’t compress it enough, there’s Compress-or-Die which allows you to manually adjust things to compress it down even further (except COD is quite slow).

2 Likes

Already tried TinyPNG nope AND Compress or die doesn’t covert exactly to 1mb .

It doesn’t need to be 1MB, it can be less. 1MB is just the maximum limit. :sweat_smile:

Compress-or-Die is adjustable, you need to reduce the colors and whatnot using the sliders and then allow it to process and it will tell you the new size and you can choose to re-adjust the sliders to reduce the size even further and download whenever you think it’s suitable.

2 Likes

I had the same problem 3 days ago.
I just changed browser from edge to firefox and problem was solved.
In edge I had the same error (I changed size from 1.3 MB to 300kb :open_mouth:, png etc, and still error!), I tried everything for about 30 min!
Then I opened firefox and it updated my new large cover without any problems in few sec :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh ok I’ll try but I’m using Chrome. But still I’ll try it out. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

:smiley: I’ll try it. Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like