Large Cover Requests [Closed]

I love it !:grin:

Just out of query do you do small covers? x

I tend not to but, If I’m free I may take a look. Message me any ideas

Okay thank you, I’ll PM you some ideas when I get a chance. And if you can’t then don’t worry. But I’ll 100% be asking for more large covers aha x

Hey I hope you like it, I spent the most amount of time on it. :smile:

1 Like

What?!?? That’s so good!! I need a cover too but I haven’t decided what I want on it yet. When I do I’ll be sure to hit you up!!! :heart_eyes:

Thank you xx :kissing_heart: I really glad you like them

1 Like

I loved your previous one so can I have another one please x
Title: Downfall
Genre: Love, Action, Drama, Mystery
Quote (if want): I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible and when I leave you’ll finally understand why storms are named after people
Description of story - People are after you, Quinn, you’ve committed horrendous crimes, you’re the mafia queen and you’re 18. They don’t want you to succeed. But what happens when you receive a letter from your only rival. What is he offering? When love, betrayal and enemies stand in your way, what will be your downfall? That is if you even fall …
Character Details (Look and Outfit):
Girl - HAIR - Diva Curls (Platinum Blonde) FACE - Soft Heart EYEBROWS - Defined Natural EYES - Upturned Bold (Green) NOSE - Soft Natural MOUTH - Full Round (Raven) SKIN - Ink Female (Tan)
Boy - HAIR - Short Cropped Hair (Black) FACE - Defined Triangle EYEBROWS - Thin Arch EYES Classic Round (Blue) NOSE - Button MOUTH - Uneven (Taupe) SKIN - Male (Taupe)
Character Outfit-
Girl - Top - Dark Red with Gold Zipper Zipped Crop Top Skirt - Black Short Pencil Skirt Shoes - Black Chelsea Boots and Socks Choker - Diamond Choker Necklace Earrings - Circle Dangle Earrings Bag - Femme Fatale Black Quilted Purse
Boy - Jacket - Blue Moon Jacket Top - Dark Blue Indian Tank Jeans - Ripped Punk Pants Shoes - Black High Top Dance Shoes Tattoo - Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)
Anything else you WANT on the cover - Can I have them both shooting back to back and can you add tattoo’s on the girl. Maybe a storm background to suit the quote or something
Animation: shooting

Is this story published, or is it actually going to be used. As i’m not going to make it if its not.

Yes, both my stories are going to be published. So, yes they will be used. It’s just as I’m working on two and I want them to be long it won’t be released yet but the reason I’m requesting covers now is so that they’ll be approved (hopefully anyway) for when I publish them.

Ok well, I’ll get to it as soon as possible but I have a lot of covers to do around 5 before I get to you
as I also get them through Insta

That’s fine, take as long as you need I’m in no rush as I’m focused on both stories like I said.

This is why I don’t do small covers :persevere:

3 Likes

Um, excuse me, but what’s wrong with that??? It’s awesome!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OH MY GOSH! I love it so much. You’re extremely talented. I literally have no word’s for this …:hearts:

1 Like

I’m Glad you like it

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this for me!
In regards to my other request I’m changing the story so don’t worry about doing it

OK your welcome, :heart:

Can I have a large cover? Here are the details:

Title: Royal or Hunter

Genre: Action + Romance

Character Details (Look and Outfit): I want 2 characters on the cover if that’s ok.

Character 1: Girly girl and you can choose an outfit (preferably something pink)
Hair: Long feathered dirty blond
Face: Heart soft
Eyebrows: Round medium dark brown
Eyes: Deepset downturned Green emerald
Nose: Grecian soft
Mouth: Full heart pouty beige rose
Skin: Fair neutral

Character 2: Tom boy (You can choose but preferably black)
Hair: Short wavy hair solid dirty blond
Eyes: Deepset downturned Purple
Mouth: Full heart pouty Red deep gloss
Everything else is the same as the first girl

Animation: I don’t know. Maybe something that shows the two girls together, but in totally different lives

Story Summary: So character 1 (the girly girl) get’s kidnapped while attending a fancy school. She survives the experience, and learns how to take care of herself. However, the experience traumatizes her and she comes out as a tom boy/ bad girl (character 2). So basically they’re the same person, just two different personalities.

If it helps you, here is the small cover:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :heart:

Sure, I’m quite busy atm so it may take a day or two is that ok?