Large Covers and Small Covers are available For You :) {CLOSED} (will open soon)

Hey, Kalinda! I’d love a cover for my story (which is also LL btw) Can you give me an idea of how long it’ll take once I send you the details? Because I’m pretty much ready to publish my story. (I totally understand if you’re busy, but an estimate would be appreciated :slight_smile: )

Do you have examples? I’d love to see your work!:blush:

Oh… I am trying to make it faster. It depends on using comic style or realistic style.

1 Like

Sure. Comic style OR realistic style?

OR if you want to use the realistic style. Tell me now (cause I haven’t done it yet)

1 Like

Both.:grin:

Wow. That’s fast.

1 Like

Ops. No battery in my IPad. Gotta charge it.

1 Like

Ah thank you! Can you show me an example of each? I understand if you don’t have any of your own, but perhaps someone else’s cover just so I get an idea? (Yours would obviously be preferred though xD)

Actually, I need to fix something so you can check my profile to have some ideas

1 Like

Hi are you still doing covers for people? :smile:

Either. Any that you think is better.

Yes

Well. If you want to be quicker and cute, choose comic style. If you want to be more realistic, choose the realistic style

1 Like

I private messaged you.

Sure

By the way, feel free to private message me. :slight_smile:

Hi! I would love to have a small cover, and maybe a large cover as well. Would it be possible to have your Insta, because I can not find it… Thanks.

Well. Just search:
kalinda.episode
(It will be great if you follow me :slight_smile:)

BTW, if you have a request about the large or the small cover, remember to send:

1. The character(s) photo
  2. The details of the character(s)
  3. The action of the character(s)
  4. The title on the cover
  5. The story description
  6. The pic of the background (optional)
  7. Outlays (optional)
  8. Comic style or realistic style
  9. Large or Small Cover