Late Easter 🐣 art giveaway (free art from a commission artist)

Hello everyone I’m currently hosting a giveaway with 2 art pieces! I know I’m late on the Easter but I was really busy. Therefore I will be picking two winners.
First prize: :trophy:

• art of 1 character in semi realistic style- waist length
    Second prize:
  • art of 1 character in cartoon style -waist length

My example of semi realistic (for cartoon look into the Spark shop)

To participate:
-just write that u want to participate, simple

I will be picking the winners in 24h
:exclamation: NOTE: it will take me about two weeks to finish the prize because it’s a free art, not a commission therefore I’m doing it in my free time, please respect it

13 Likes

I want to participate

1 Like

Thank you for taking your time to do this for people, your art is so good and I hadn’t realized you were the person I had won an art giveaway from and never got a response, and I 100% know and understand you aren’t obligated to do the art but a heads up would’ve been nice, truthfully I felt bad that you were doing this for free and I was going to pay but since you didn’t respond I had to commission someone else, still though I would love to sometime commission you, again your art is amazing and thanks for doing this :blush:

3 Likes

I would like to participate

1 Like

I would love to participate! Amazing art btw! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Can u remind me of the art? Because I might have the sketch left and will be able to do it. I’ve probably had essays period and therefore I didn’t respond. Obviously I’m doing it without any payment. I just don’t want to let smb down because I was busy and away from the social media :heart:

1 Like

I would like to participate!

1 Like

I want to participate

1 Like

I want to participate! <33

1 Like

I would like to participate.

1 Like

I want to participate :))

Your art is amazing btw

1 Like

Heyaaa, I would love love and LOVE to participate! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing:
Also, You are really talented gurlie :star_struck: Your art looks like chefs kiss :innocent:

1 Like

I’d like to participate! Thank you for this amazing opportunity! 🫶🏻

3 Likes

I’d like to participate!

1 Like

I’d love to participate! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Your art is amazing (and so you are!!) btw!! Thank you for this!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to participate!

1 Like

Hey lovely,
This is really nice of you to create an opportunity like this, you art is beautiful also.
I’ll participate :cat_shocked: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners:
:trophy:1st place: @Salbat.Author (semi realistic art)
:trophy:2nd place: @Kieran (cartoon art)
Pls pm me and we will discuss all the details of your drawing and thx for the participation :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

For everyone else, I’ve created an IG where I will host holiday giveaways. Just a mentioning if u would ever like to participate in my GA again. Thx for participation to you all​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Congrats @Salbat.Author & @Kieran :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes