Late magika entry

So I was making a story for the magika contest, but I know I will be unable to submit before the deadline. between coronavirus and this being finals week for me, there was no chance I would of been able to. i still want to publish the story, i don’t care about winning or anything. is that stupid of me to want to publish it anyways?

Edit: why was this post flagged???

1 Like

No, it’s not stupid at all! You should for sure publish it!

1 Like

you can always remove the magicka part of it and just publish a story out of a contest

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

You could always publish it separately or work on it more because there’s no deadline. People wouldn’t mind. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, you won’t be able to submit it as an entry that can win however because of the deadline passing.

I mean, I myself announced that I needed to withdraw my entry from the running and people were very understanding and kind and reassuring in IG story responses to me that it was totally okay and that they will be happy to read it whenever it comes. People get it, you know?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.