Latisha, For You From Us❤️

Hey! This is just an appreciation post for @LatishaTheGirl :woozy_face: You’re the sweetest friend I’ve met on here :pleading_face:
I know things are complicated right now, so I wanted to make this so that the notifications from this thread are the first thing you see, and the first thing to remind you that you’ll be okay once you get back on.
You have a big heart, and it’s been a little while since I’ve spoken to you. I hope I get to speak to you again soon, and feel better, lovely <3
Can we all wish her something good? At certain times, I know she’ll need it :yay:

11 Likes

aw im sorry you’re going through things @LatishaTheGirl , hope everything works out girl. this post is so sweet

3 Likes

I hope your friend gets better soon. @LatishaTheGirl

1 Like

I hope everything will be okay @LatishaTheGirl. Stay strong, and we’re all here for you.

2 Likes

@LatishaTheGirl you really have a great friend who cares so much about you! I hope everything will be better as soon as possible :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

@LatishaTheGirl Be better, soon, hun…
@SpookySherry Thank you for letting us know… You are a good friend… :gift_heart:

1 Like

@AngelWings1983 @lanafrazer_episode @QueenMilii @Aut @julesscreven thank you all <3

3 Likes

Ohh you’re such a wonderful friend!! Hope she gets better soon :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much <3 I hope so too

@LatishaTheGirl I hope whatever you’re going through gets better, stay strong! :hugs:

1 Like

thank you sm for replying <3

1 Like

I have not met her ,but she’s surly awesome :heavy_heart_exclamation:
@LatishaTheGirl

1 Like

thank you <3

1 Like

Sorry to hear that your friend is going through some things, I hope she feels better. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you sm for replying <33

1 Like

bump!!

Well, she still hasn’t come back, but another bump because she deserves it :cupid:

@LatishaTheGirl I hope you feel better soon hun :slightly_smiling_face: !

1 Like

Thank you for replying :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.