Layers and walking animation bugs

For the past week or so, I’ve noticed that some walking animations don’t work properly, making characters appear to be floating during walking sequences.

There’s also some kind of bug with layers cause they appear to not be working properly either. I’d be reading stories where for example a character would normally be behind a desk and is instead standing in front of the overlay. At first, I thought it was a fluke, but then I read more and more stories where I saw the same thing. I even checked my own story on Episode and the layers were off.

Is this just me?

2 Likes

I saw this too, but closing the app and re-opening the same story make the animations work

2 Likes

That might also be the case for me, actually. But the layers are still messed up. Nothing I did fixed them.

1 Like

It never happened to me, so I don’t know :confused:

2 Likes

Lucky me, I guess :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I noticed this too in the story of lady Dianna but i thought she forgets layering :relieved:

1 Like

I have had problems with walking.

My character appears to teleport or stand in one place and then appear in another.

It’s so weird.

1 Like

I too thought it was just someone not coding properly but I kept reading popular stories and even my own stories. They didn’t use to have those problems. It’s definitely a bug!

1 Like

Same! I thought it had gotten fixed after a while but I’m still having that problem. The characters also glide on screen when they were supposed to be walking.

1 Like

@TiaMalefica I’d recommend submitting a help ticket to our support team about this issue, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

Maybe with time they will automatically solved itself :joy::joy::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes: