LDR Contest - Looking for a Partner?

Hi guys, I had a few ideas for the new LDR Contest, but feel like I would need a writing partner to pull one of successfully, is anyone interested? These are my ideas:

1. A relationship where one character is in the armed forces and they talk online/over the phone whilst there are also flashbacks to how they initially met and fell in love.

2. A relationship where the two characters are separated by time and only talk to each other via a mystical book which is linked between the two times.

3. A relationship where they meet on an online forum and start to realise that they have feelings for each other.

If you feel like you could help me pull of one of these, as I feel like they would need good overlays for certain bits then please message me and we can see what we can come up with. If however, you do not like these ideas but you have another idea and are wanting a partner to help you I am willing.

Sarah xx

1 Like

wait omg why does the second one kinda slap :eyes: i might be interested

1 Like

Do you think you’d be able to help me out?

yeah ! i can code perfectly well on the portal if that’s what you mean, and it sounds fun to enter a comp w someone

1 Like

Oooh the 2nd one sounds like a good plot! I’m not sure if I’d be able to be your writing partner (school & working on my own story outside of the contest) but I can certainly do custom overlays for you.

Examples:

2 Likes

I will definitely take you up on the overlays if they’re needed, thanks x

1 Like

Yeah, that would be great, let me just set up a separate email and episode account and then I can send you the info privately.

1 Like

Okay, sounds good. :smile:

1 Like

Dang girl these poses are fire :fire:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: