LDR contest stories

Hello Everyone!

So the next contest is almost here.Some of you know I always read contest entries to support the contest entries but this time I will support my fellow authors but I will do r4r.:wink::wink:
As I am also entering the contest, so this time I will be doing r4r with other authors.
In this way, we can support each other.
Also I will be promoting your story on my insta story along with ss.:relieved::relieved::relieved:

Lets support each other.
All the Best to everyone entering🤗

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
To participate in r4r just comment down your story title below and I will message you for r4r.

Please be sure that we will be doing with first 3 episodes and sharing screenshots is must.

Share this post to other authors😗

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

LDR - Interdimensional love
By my friend
@Jazzimay25

2 Likes

Thanks so much, love!

1 Like

LDR: Someone Else’s Hero. Excited to read yours, lovely!

1 Like

LDR; When The Sun Sleeps

1 Like

LDR: My Cambion Lover

Hello Everyone :wave:
So you all know the LDR contest is live now and I am looking for r4r.
I just published my LDR entry so if you are interested in doing r4r with me, you can contact ne here or on my Instagram@epi.rimsha.

Please remember that sharing screenshots after reading is important for reader retention.
When you complete r4r with me, you have to send me screenshots from episode 3 so that I can know that you have completed all three episodes, I will do same.
The r4r is open for every story, no matter whether you qre in contest or not.
Also I will be promoting your LDR stories if you agree to do r4r with me on my Instagram.
That’s it. :slight_smile:

Story Title-. LDR: Miss You
Description-
When the love of your life leaves you behind in search of a hidden treasure,the only way you communicate is through letters.Will the oceans break the bond you have?

CC, CHOICES MATTER,MINI GAMES.

Instagram-@epi.rimsha

Story Link-

1 Like

Interested! My story is not an LDR contest one but i will still do a r4r if you want

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 13

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

Hey, Thank you so much for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: I would love to do a r4r :blush:

Title: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

1 Like

I’ve started reading your story. I’m still in the first chapter but I’m enjoying it.

1 Like

Title - LDR: I Still Love You
Story description: Ten years after their separation, Tris’ feelings for Tony - her childhood friend, never changed. For Tony, Tris still holds a special place in his heart.
The challenge? Distance!
Instagram: @deby.writes

1 Like

Added to my list…I will be back with ss

1 Like

I will send you ss after reading on your Instagram :grin:

1 Like

On my r4r list👍

I’d love to do a r4r :slight_smile:

Feel free to PM me so I can keep track

My story title: LDR: Different Planets

Description: You fall in love, the only problem? You live on different planets and are forbidden to be together. Will love conquer all?
CC/Choices Matter/Minigames

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4632185202737152

1 Like

Whats your insta? I will contact you there

im down for a r4r :))

1 Like

Hi, I’ll be interested in doing a r4r with you.

Story title: LDR: An Inconvenient Flame
Description: Robyn and Lancelot’s relationship takes a new turn as their worlds are blown up by distance. Miles apart, can they manage to keep the flame alive or will things just fall apart?
Instagram: @amber.storiesx

1 Like

@emberwritesss

1 Like

I will add you to my list and inform you when I start your story :slight_smile:

1 Like