LDR Entries List (drop your entries!)

Hey! You can add my LDR story, I published 1-3 chapters today!

LDR: Loving a DJ by @marcia.writes

Milaโ€™s wishes come true when she meets her perfect match. But will their relationship survive the fact that Jacob is a world famous DJ, living across the ocean? (full CC, choices)

LDR_Loving_a_DJ_posterImage_oNVewlzR3o

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Our title has changed.

Itโ€™s Now: LDR: When The Sun Sleeps

and is written together with @TLdax913 :heart:

1 Like

Changed it!

Just published my story!

Title: LDR: Meant to be
Description: In the middle of her relationship break, Penelope develops a crush on her business partner, while he stays in the country for the week.
Will they be together?
Style: Limelight
Full CC, two love interests, etc.

2 Likes

LDR: Miss You

1 Like

LDR: Closer Than The Stars

1 Like

you can remove my story โ€žWorth Every Mileโ€œ, I sadly didnโ€™t finish the 3 chapters on time so i couldnโ€™t participate this time.

i wish yโ€™all the best of luck and will try to read as many of your stories as possible <333

1 Like

I just finished the first chapter and I loved it!!

2 Likes

๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ฅ: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ by @hemera.epi

๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.

thanks for this! :pleading_face:

Really? Iโ€™m so happy, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you add my story too LDR: Digital Love

1 Like

Sorry for saying this so late but can you remove me from the list, I decided to drop out from it :disappointed:

2 Likes

LDR: Pen & Paper

@pqstiche @aaliyyahh Aww donโ€™t worry about it, yโ€™all will have more time to write more stories in the future! :relieved:

2 Likes

@Tamara.Episde can you delete my entry from list?

Due to lot of things happening right now in my life I wasnโ€™t able to finish everything on time so I will release my planned entry outside the contest.

Thank you so much for this thread and wish all participants good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Hereโ€™s my entry: LDR: Secrets From Distance :blush:

Heya! ^^

Since itโ€™s the deadline day, Iโ€™m here trying all the chances I could get to introduce my LDR Entry. ;;

Iโ€™m EpisodeAnon27! I previously made my first story, Trap In Between and was luckily qualified for the Trending Community Comedy List. Now I am trying to give my best for the first contest Iโ€™d be joining in the Episode Community and I am already glad for the time youโ€™d be giving me in reading this post of mine. My LDR Entry is entitled as LDR: To The Stars and the details are here below.

Title: LDR: To The Stars
Story Written & Art By: EpisodeAnon27
Description: When you and your future fiancรฉe /fiance are separated by death, what happens when a phone leads you to clues about your fated woman/ man despite you being emotionally detached? Male & Female MC/ Full Customization/ Limelight
Chapters: 3 Episodes (Following Episodes will be updated after the contest entry)
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Comedy, Drama
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: LDR: To The Stars
Story Cover:

Again, thank you for your time! T v T;;

1 Like

LDR: Stranger Love
Genre: romance
Description: You have a huge crush on popular Rockstar Ciro Banchi who has a secret Identity in Mafia. Lovers in dreams and strangers in real life, can it really work out?!
LI: 2-male/female
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6476395014979584
Instagram @epy.nine9 or @episode.lillz

Hey check out my story LDR story!

LDR To hear your heartbeat By Melody Lina

Story Description: Youโ€™re all about work and when they offer you your dream job will you be able to keep up with your LDR from LA to London, or will you fall into another manโ€™s arm? LC,2 LI, & Art.

Story Cover:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5810140113207296

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/melodylinastories/

LDR: Intertwined

The story revolves around two strangers, who had to return to their origins during unprecedented times. A twist of fate made them cross paths, despite the odds that seemed to be against it.

The plot depicts the struggles and the perks of a long distance relationship, while navigating a full-blown pandemic.

Thank you for doing this๐Ÿค

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4818609050943488

Insta: @author.theo