LDR Reading List & R4R

Posted this in Instagram, but reposting here incase anyone is interested. Please read the entire post before commenting (on Instagram if possible):blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHqGYzmlMDP/?igshid=rw8ifk03lr4l

PLEASE READ

With the deadline fast approaching I want to read, share and support as many authors as I can, and what better way to do this than by offering R4R😊
:arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small:
If you’re ENTERING the LDR contest:
:blue_heart:COMMENT your story title, description and cover below.
:blue_heart:DON’T comment if you have no intention of reading my story in return.
:blue_heart:DON’T comment if you don’t think you’ll be able to read my entry before 27/11/20.
:arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small:
If you’re NOT ENTERING the LDR contest, but would still like to do R4R:
:blue_heart:COMMENT your story title, description, cover and story link below.
:blue_heart:DM me SS from each chapter to prove you have read all 3 chapters of my story before 27/11/20.
:blue_heart:DON’T comment if you don’t think you’ll be able to read my entry before 27/11/20.
:blue_heart:DON’T rush me. I won’t be reading ANY non-LDR stories until my LDR reading list is complete, regardless of whether you have read my story.
:blue_heart:All completed LDR R4R will receive a permanent post on my page and shout out on my story.
:blue_heart:All completed non-LDR R4R will receive a shout out on my story.
:blue_heart:Sharing this post is not essential, but is appreciated :blush:
:blue_heart:Happy reading and GOOD LUCK to my fellow contestants :grin:

LDR: My Cambion Lover
They have been searching for you for half a millennium, but so has HE. Can you reunite with the one you love before history is destined to repeat itself?

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

LDR: Stranger Love
Genre: romance
Description: You have a huge crush on popular Rockstar Ciro Banchi who has a secret Identity in Mafia. Lovers in dreams and strangers in real life, can it really work out?!
LI: 2-male/female
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6476395014979584
Instagram @epy.nine9 or @episode.lillz

Let’s do this girl!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6393509184208896