LDR story reading list and r4r

Hey! I was thinking that as LDR stories get published there should be a thread where we can do R4Rs together! Others are welcome too!

Here’s my story!

Title- LDR: Showstopper
Description- An international pop star, you never expected to love with a retail salesman. You are finally feeling this love you’ve been writing about your whole life. CC, LL, choices matter.
Episodes- 3
Instagram- @alienswrites

Stories to read

@RavenWrites LDR: Starcrossed

6 Likes

I’d love to do a R4R with you when we publish!! Here is mine:

Title: LDR: Star Crossed
Genre: Romance/Sci-Fi
Description: In a world where intergalactic communication is the norm, you decide to join a dating app that connects people from across galaxies. Will you find love among the stars or are there some distances that not even love can conquer?
Cover:

Instagram: @raven.writes.episode

2 Likes

Great! PM me when you release it!

1 Like

Will do :smile:

Hey there,
I’d love to do a r4r :blush:
My story is called “The last fallen angel”
Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?
Currently 8 chapters
CC, 2 Love interests and choices

Great! PM me SS once you read mine and then I’ll start yours!

Hello, dear!
If you are interested in R4R, please let me know over PM!

TITLE: Taste The Sin
CHAPTERS: 3 until now
GENRE: Mystery
DESCRIPTION: And then, all of a sudden, she changed. She transformed into a completely different person with a new soul. The girl that once cared way too much, no longer cared at all.
CHOICES: Yes, choices matter, point system, mini games.
CUSTOMISATION: I will add limited CC in chapter 5.

Hey hun :slight_smile:

Mine is LDR: Rather be

Description:
You’re a girl from London and you meet the mysterious NYCityboy in a 90‘s chatroom. After some months of messaging you decide to visit your family in New York, a perfect chance to meet your crush. What secrets is he hiding and will you fall in love with your online crush ? Full CC, Artscenes, LL

I’d love to do R4R with anyone who wants to when the time comes :blush: My Instagram is @gremlin.writes feel free to DM me a reminder there :grin:

LDR: My Cambion Lover
They have been searching for you for half a millennium, but so has HE. Can you reunite with the one you love before history is destined to repeat itself?

You can choose your gender, name, full CC of yourself, limited CC of M/F LI and choices matter.

Story: Most Wanted
Author: Gem
What’s my story about - Harley’s job is to go undercover for the most wanted criminal in the world, but things go south when she falls for him.
Dm on insta for a r4r!!
Insta gem.writes1

Hey! My story is:

LDR: Loving a DJ by @marcia.writes

Mila’s wishes come true when she meets her perfect match. But will their relationship survive the fact that Jacob is a world famous DJ, living across the ocean? (full CC, choices)

LDR_Loving_a_DJ_posterImage_oNVewlzR3o

If anyone would like to do a R4R with me, please contact me on my instagram (@marcia.writes) as I’m more active there♥

Hey! Sorry I took so long to reply, I would love to do an R4R! PM me the ss and then I’ll start yours!

Hey! I would love to do an r4r! PM the ss and then I’ll start!

Hi! I would love to do a R4R After the deadline.

Together with @tldaxwrites;

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: LDR: When the sun sleeps.

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Life takes a complicated turned when dreams become a reality. will Levina and Thorin be able too fight their way into each other’s heart before those that oppose their love kept them apart forever?

Choices Matter, point system , Mini games
LGBTQ option And Full CC for Vina (The MC) and the love interest!

would love to do a r4r with you when the reads start to count!

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ʟᴅʀ: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ.
ᴍᴄ: ᴠᴀʟ ᴅᴇꜱᴀɪ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ].
ʟɪ: ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ].
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.
ᴘᴏɪɴᴛꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

" ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴇᴘɪɴᴅʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ? "

1 Like

LDR: Stranger Love
Genre: romance
Description: You have a huge crush on popular Rockstar Ciro Banchi who has a secret Identity in Mafia. Lovers in dreams and strangers in real life, can it really work out?!
LI: 2-male/female
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6476395014979584
Instagram @epy.nine9 or @episode.lillz

Hi…thanks for the thread :innocent:
i would love to do a R4R
Title - LDR: Stars on land
Story description - Your LDR boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Its like he never existed. But you met him in an unexpected situation. With that you started liking a man you never liked.

[LL/CC/CHOICES]

instg : @sia_the9
cover
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Stars on land

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!