Leah's Art Request Thread {Moved To Another Thread}

Update:

Read Please

This thread is closing. but it is moving to another thread. I am combining my thread with another so I can get art done faster. If you have requested already I am not canceling your request. Please do not request here anymore, in fact I’m going to ask for it to be closed. I will make an edit with the link to the new art thread.

New thread:
Shana Ravi's and Leah's amazing art thread (Closed to catch up!) (covers, splashes, overlays, pfp's, banners and art scenes)

Hello! Welcome to my art request thread. I am looking for people who would like to join my art team, if you’d like to join click here
I do profile pics, banners, splashes, and covers, art scenes, and split screen backgrounds, and a few overlays.

Rules
  • No drama
  • We only do 3 redos
  • We have the right to refuse service to anyone
  • Please don’t be rude
  • Do not request in other threads unless you absolutely need to, if you need to please pm me.
  • When you are requesting please fill out the form at the bottom of this post.
  • Give credit and do not steal our work!

(Please note, I am a new at doing episode art)

Examples:

Splashes

-More coming soon

Covers

-More coming soon

Art Scenes

-More coming soon

Profile Pics & Banners

-Coming soon

Split Screen Background

-Coming soon!!!

Thank you so much!
Art Request Form
if you want an overlay you don’t need to fill out the form, just request below thanks!

Waiting List:

Read Please

This thread is closing. but it is moving to another thread. I am combining my thread with another so I can get art done faster. If you have requested already I am not canceling your request. Please do not request here anymore, in fact I’m going to ask for it to be closed. I will make an edit with the link to the new art thread.

Hello! Welcome to my art request thread. I am looking for people who would like to join my art team, if you’d like to join click here
I do profile pics, banners, splashes, and covers, art scenes, and split screen backgrounds, and a few overlays.

Rules
  • No drama
  • We only do 3 redos
  • We have the right to refuse service to anyone
  • Please don’t be rude
  • Do not request in other threads unless you absolutely need to, if you need to please pm me.
  • When you are requesting please fill out the form at the bottom of this post.
  • Give credit and do not steal our work!

(Please note, I am a new at doing episode art)

Examples:

Splashes

-More coming soon

Covers

-More coming soon

Art Scenes

-More coming soon

Profile Pics & Banners

-Coming soon

Split Screen Background

-Coming soon!!!

Thank you so much!
Art Request Form
if you want an overlay you don’t need to fill out the form, just request below thanks!

Waiting List:

3 Likes

It won’t let me access the form to join.

I’ll fix it.

1 Like

Try it now.

1 Like

Yep it worked.

Okay!

1 Like

I requested :slight_smile:

Okay, I’ll make sure it gets done soon.

1 Like

Thank you, it might be a little complicated though. :sweat_smile:

Well we’ll try!

1 Like

Also since I signed up to join will I be able to see the request forms?

Yes. I’m working on that now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Due to a change of plan your request should be ready soon. (Around 3-5 days)

1 Like

That’s great!

1 Like

Could you make a bed covers overlay to go over to bottom half of a background? Thnx in advance

Sure!

So you want something like a birds eye view?

@XxHopelessRomanticxX your request is ready, I gave you 2 of beds:

Tell me if you’re looking for something different, or if you want me to make changes to the ones I gave you

No this is great thanks so much!

1 Like