Ello today we will learn…

Korean or in other words hangul

Here is the alphabet I was going to type it but images would be easier

Idk if all the vowels are there tho
Here are some basic words I know…
사랑해 = saranghae = I love you
보고싶어 = bogo sipeo = I miss you
밤 = bam = night
Eh thats all I feel like writing rn but I started two days ago and my friend has also been helping me and she has been learning for about a year but hangul is actually a bit easy
And whenever ㅇ which is ng is first it is silent so for example

우유 = uyu = milk

You wouldn’t write ngungyu because ng is silent

Anyone wanna learn with me

9 Likes

How do you say…

Have a great day! in Korean

1 Like

Don’t really know yet but I’m still learning

1 Like

Cool. :blush:

1 Like

I am trying to learn Korean with the help of an app… :grin:

1 Like

Me too but with this app called lingodeer but haven’t downloaded it yet

1 Like

I maybe use LuvLingua something… Not sure about the name… But now I know little bit basic Korean. :joy: though I have to learn this alphabets :grin:

3 Likes

I’m also learning Korean, since I want to learn another language. I learned lots of words, actually. I use 듀오링도. And I can actually read 한글!

3 Likes

Wow… I need to learn alphabets first maybe… I am just learning words, so that I can understand what they are saying…

2 Likes

If you need help in learning, I’m happy to help!

1 Like

I need help to :sob: it’s a sad day for me but yeah me too but I dont really know much but I only started learning the words yesterday and the alphabet two days ago so Im really new

1 Like

If you need any help, just PM me!

1 Like

omg what-

why are there so many vowels :joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

It’s easy I’m just learning words now :joy:

사랑하

1 Like

Well, the vowels are actually a bit more easy to learn than consonants! Some vowels sound the same though, like ㅓ and ㅗ. Or ㅡ and ㅜ. I got trouble pronouncing those letters at first, but you’ll used to the sounds if you listen to native Koreans pronouncing them.

2 Likes

Is the pronunciation anything at all like Japanese?

Also someone help me lmao :arrow_down:

1 Like

I would love to learn but I have too many languages I wanna learn and I’m learning some, I swear I’m gonna crash and burn one of these days :joy: But I’d love to learn some basic phrases :blue_heart:

1 Like

eppeongyo?

1 Like

W-what does that mean :pleading_face::pleading_face::joy::joy::joy:

예뻐요 is romanized as “yebbeoyo” and pronounced as “yepboyo”. It means pretty, from what I remember.

1 Like