LEARN TO DRAW! (Art group chat on Instagram)

Hey everyone! :heart: I saw a lot of people in here that are drawing, and so am I. I really want to learn to get better at drawing so one day, I could take commissions and be able to help pound animals more than I do now…
So that’s why I’m creating Art group chat on Instagram where we would share tutorials, art tips, our drawings, give and get feedback on our drawings and lots of other fun artsy stuff :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::sparkling_heart:

So would you like to join this group chat?
All you need to do is comment your Instagram and tell why would you like to join :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

RULES:

1. You have to be drawing on ibisPaint X,
  2. You have to be drawing, not editing,
  3. You can talk ONLY about drawings, art, tutorials, Episode stuff, and anything else that’s about art, no chatting about random non Episode, or personal stuff,
  4. No drama, rudeness, mean stuff, you have to be friendly to everyone.
  5. Do not ask for feedback on your drawing if you want to hear only compliments and no critic, this group chat is to improve your art, not just to get compliments.

If you’ll go against the rules, you’ll be removed, and I really hope that won’t happen…

So if you are interested to join, comment your Instagram and why would you like to join :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@heyoreste

Because I Want to learn to do digital art

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll add you as soon as more people will want to join :heart:

1 Like

Do you draw on ibisPaint?

1 Like

@rowenj_epi because it looks fun and I would like to know how to do digital art

1 Like

Ok, I’ll add you when there will be more people who want to join, do you use ibisPaint? :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

Well this isn’t your outline it’s Episode luxe’s. There was their watermark on the top on left side. And you can not remove it, and claim the outline as your own.

1 Like

I didn’t claim it as my own. See my other posts :unamused::joy:

Well then you should credit luxe and the owner in every post, and why did you removed the watermark?

So you wanna join? :slightly_smiling_face:

Accidentally deleted my comment.

So it wouldn’t look weird in it? I tagged them in it on Instagram and they didn’t say anything about it, just that it looks great. :joy:

Ok, do whatever you want then

This seems interesting and I might consider joining if I have to make an IG account, but may I ask why you have to draw using IbisPaint?

1 Like

Well all tutorials would be doing on ibisPaint, also I was thinking I could do something like how to use ibisPaint, but I think you can join if you draw on other app too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aw that makes sense.

1 Like

What app do you use?

Temp closed for review.

Reminder

Off-topic posts will be flagged and hidden. If there is an issue that needs to be discussed between two members, please use the private message system.

1 Like

I tried to but the outcome was horrible

2 Likes