Least Favorite Food

brussel sprouts are a no for me…
carrots only taste good in soup
broccoli must have my favorite sauce :yum:

yeah, I’m picky

1 Like

Oysters :woozy_face:

1 Like

I don’t know. ARFID makes everything a least favorite.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that! :pleading_face:

Peas.

Everytime I eat peas, I literally throw up or gag from how absolutely disgusting they taste. I always have to pick all the peas out of my chicken pot pies, as well. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Don’t know why, but I don’t really like blueberries… :sweat:

I also dislike brussel sprouts, and stale bread.

2 Likes

I like them cooked with rice but they legit stick in your teeth :see_no_evil: :rice:

My sister dislikes chocolate :joy:

1 Like

Who. Dislikes. CHOCOLATE?!
Is she allergic?

2 Likes

No she’s not allergic just not a big fan. It’s weird because I love chocolate but hate pizza and she hates chocolate but loves pizza :lol:

2 Likes

I love both chocolate and pizza :yum:

1 Like

Wasabi… Bitter gourd… I just cant :see_no_evil: :joy:

1 Like

jelly🤢

1 Like

mac and cheese lol also can someone help me… I’m not able to create a new topic for some reason, even though my account is confirmed and everything… i skipped the tutorial but i’ve seen people say that you need to use the tutorial even though I’ve used this app before- so how am I able to create a new topic now or at least go back to the tutorial page :skull:

2 Likes

You just joined, so you have some restrictions… sorry.
But everything should be good in a day.

1 Like

Bananas. Honestly, f*ck bananas. I hate them so much. There are no words on God’s green Earth to describe how fantastically dreadful bananas are.

They’re mushy, nasty, and linger on your breath like an onion. And then, when you add even a milligram of this putrid fruit to a smoothie, BAM! BANANA SMOOTHIE. You had strawberries in there? NOT ANYMORE. Oh? You added kiwis? NOPE. ALL BANANA.

Oh! And then the peel getting left on it, too. That sh*t is SO grainy… and for what?? And why does it stick?? And wtf are those “seeds” in the center. I know they’re not real seeds and that all bananas are just clones of eachother… but I mean, c’mon! How weak of a species do you have to be do only have these period sized baby-seeds…

Personally, I’m glad they’re going extinct. Bananas deserve it. So help me God, the amount of rage this fruit fills me with is unfathomable. F*ck bananas… just… :angry:

8 Likes

Liver. No one can convince me to eat it, and my family loves it.

2 Likes

Beef!

Eggplant

Smoothies are okay I’m not it love with it

1 Like

I used to hate bananas too. I got stomachaches after eating them, I think I was allergic :cold_sweat:
But after years of eating countless bananas I got used to them. Somehow. :thinking:

I eat them but only occasionally because bananas still are kinda gross. :unamused:

2 Likes

Agree!

They are gross!

1 Like

Ikr!! Who puts that shiz in a smoothie?!

1 Like