Leave good limelight stories!

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg thanks! :slight_smile:

Ill check out yours for sure!

1 Like

I don’t know what you like but I know about this LL story called my alien lover ?

2 Likes

Thanks!

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

i hope its okay that i drop my story! :grin:
thank you for this thread! :two_hearts:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 4 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

1 Like

Thanks! I have no shame lol, but if you like mine then that means you’ll probably enjoy the others I suggested too :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

What’s the planet zees from? Anyone know

What the name of zees planet

My story is a new one on LL !

Title: Unexpectedly a Lady
Author : Jacquelyne D.
Episodes : 3
Genre : Romance / Comic
Instagram : Jacquelyne D.

Plot : Eva is an ordinary girl , with weird hippies parents, one day , she receives a letter when she inherit her grandma’s wealth , the only requirement is to marry a Lord.

2 Likes

i forgot, i wanna know too lol

For sure will be reading!

1 Like

Thanks sm girly!

1 Like

thank you so much! also, if you don’t mind, i’d love to know what you think after you finish reading! :grin::two_hearts:

1 Like

For sure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to you :kissing_closed_eyes: let me know what do ya think :hugs:

Hi! You can have a look at my new story called ''Am I DIFFERENT?". It’s in Limelight Style. I’ll be very thankful if you just check it out… Kisses!

Love Has No Color
I would love for you to read my story -
Story Name: Gone
Author Name: Cameron Oakley @epsd.cam on IG
Chapters: 4 (Complete)
Genre: Mystery
During your last day of school, you must undercover the hidden truths in the disappearances of the students attending Ackle Bridge College. Will you find out before it is too late?

SO_Disappearance_posterThumb_jrSgqKmhWa

I would love for you to read my story -
Story Name: Gone
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery
During your last day of school, you must undercover the hidden truths in the disappearances of the students attending Ackle Bridge College. Will you find out before it is too late?

Same story but you choose which style to read
This story is another short story.

Story Name: Monster In Me
Chapters: 3
Genre: Drama
After your soulmate arrives at your birthday party, you go on a trip to find her missing brother. Will you find out about their past or turn away because she’s an alien?

mim

Here’s mine!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Thriller

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 6

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link: