Leave Your Underrated Stories Here!

So guys, I’m going to make a website and it includes small authors stories. Your story will be displayed on my website that way more people have the chance to read your story. The displays will change every 2-3 weeks.

WHAT I NEED

• Story Cover
  • Author Name
  • Genre
  • Style
  • Description
26 Likes

Thanks for the thread!

Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

5 Likes

Sam.episodes
Comedy
INK
Stryker is a sophomore in college who also thinks he is a prankster. What happens when he meets his match? ALL is NOT fair in love and war.

4 Likes

Can I have the link to your story?

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks!!

2 Likes

This is a really great idea! Can you send me the link to your website?
Thank you very much

Here is my story:

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
My Instagram: @annawepisode

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll send it when done, or would you like a screenshot rn?

2 Likes

I would prefer one.

1 Like

No, no don’t worry :blush:

2 Likes

Side note: (Currently revamping but should be done within a day or two) Just wanted to leave the details here if that’s ok?!

Thanks for doing this OP :clap:t4::purple_heart: You’re awesome!..

Author: TamiRose
Title: Deadly Secrets
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 5
Description: A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

4 Likes

THANKS so much, I’m uploading it now.

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile: can’t wait to see your website :clap:t4::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Whats the url of the website

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community because this is not related to site feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s not published yet, it’ll be published tomorrow.

2 Likes

This is so helpful :heart::heart::purple_heart:

Title of the story: The Nerd Of The Bad Boy

Author of the story: Kit Kat

Style: INK

Description of the story: Christa dosen’t have and an easy life. Everyday she gets bullied at school. Everything seems against her. The people who actually cares for her is her family and her best friend. But what happens when tutoring the bad boy ends up a rollercoaster of events and surprises? Will she take it all or break and give up?

Cover of the story:

Link of the story:

2 Likes

Great!!

2 Likes

Thank you for this :two_hearts::two_hearts:
Story Title: Hopeless Girl
Type ; Romance/Drama
Description: We say that a first love can never be forgotten, that it will always stay in our heart, but what happens when our first love left and doing so, took our heart away?
Number of Chapters out: 15 (Fully Released)
Story Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5742303772999680
!

2 Likes

this sounds great! here are the info

Title: RECALCITRANT DECEPTIONS
Author: Ivyn (@craftedbyivyn on instagram)
Chapters: 3, but on going!
Blurb/Description: Safiyyah, a mother to be, struggles to suppress her deceptions six feet deep. Enter a hectic ride of which four words could provoke utter chaos.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5483195583561728

thank you <33

2 Likes