Leaving forums for good!

I know that nobody cares but I have been spreading “negative” energy to forums as most people say. So I have decided that nobody wants be here.I will first leave from all art shops and close my cringy art shops.So I think that I will be here for like a hour or so… Also please don’t write something what wants me not go ,people just don’t like me.
I just wanted to make this thread to people to not wonder where is that rude person :blush:
@Jayl Lapsukene! Jää alati terveks ja ägedaks nagu sa oled.

Elizabeth
8 Likes

hdjdbdjdh ara minee!! fuck sorry umm ily sis!! umm yeahh kui sa tagasi millalgil tuled siis palun @ mind sest jahm :3

1 Like

I don’t really know who you are, but you should stay! I mean it’s up to you, but whatever you might have done can be fixed.

And I’m sure your art isn’t cringey.

1 Like

i’m sure you did nothing wrong

1 Like

Realselt seeeeeee on üks põhjus miks ma rlelst ei saa minna! Lysm, ma luban et oled esimene kellele ma sellest räägin kui tagasi tulen :kissing_heart:

1 Like

What do you mean??!!!

You’re actually one of the nicest people I’ve seen in here!!! <3

1 Like

I’m so sorry that you think that!! Your art isn’t cringey, please don’t listen to the haters. Your artwork is beautiful xxx
We’ll miss you and hopefully you decide to come back because I think the forums is a really nice place. There are so many wonderful, lovely people that I have met on here. Yes, there are definitely some negative people who are rude and tend to hate on others, but it’s not everywhere. I wish you the best of luck with everything! Stay happy and healthy during these hard times :muscle: :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Awww, nobody have ever said that to me :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

It makes me sad that people don’t see the kindness in you :tired_face::pleading_face::sparkling_heart::cupid:

1 Like

Closed:. I’m sorry but “I’m leaving” threads violate the forum rules. Sorry to see you go :frowning: :wave: