Leaving the forums *temporary*

Hi.
I’m sorry if you’ve made a request, if you needed me something and I’m sorry if I needed to complete something in a time limit, I’m sorry. I can’t be here as my mother has gotten her cancer back for the 2nd time in 10 years. I need to be with her as I don’t know if she will be with me soon. I hope you understand and keep my mum in your prayers.

13 Likes

Woooowww I don’t know you but it’s always sad if someone is leaving the forums!!:sweat::sweat:
Good luck with your mother I really hope she will get better!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry! I hope you come back on the forums later, and I hope your mum recovers! :heart:

2 Likes

Wishing you and your mom the best!

3 Likes

Best wishes for you and your mother, this situation must be really scary for you. I completely understand why you’d need to leave the forums. Stay strong, dear!

2 Likes

I don’t know you but gL, wishing you and your mother the best! Hope she gets better :sweat:

2 Likes

Stay safe and strong. I wish you and your mother the best. I’m so sorry for what you’re both going through, it must be really difficult :heart:

We will miss you!

2 Likes

i have no idea what that would be like & i’m so sorry :pensive: i hope everything turns out okay in the end :heart: stay strong if you can, & if not, that’s okay too. you’re both amazing no matter what & good luck to you & your family :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that!! I’m praying for you, your mom, and your family. Stay safe and take care.

2 Likes

That doesn’t matter, at least show her that we’re supporting her instead of saying that :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I will keep your mother in prayer .
Stay strong God love you both .I pray that she get well. I will keep in prayer.:blush:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, I know it must be really tough, can’t even imagine. I wish you and your mother the best of luck and hope she can win the battle again this second time around! :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. I hope you come back soon and your mom gets better :smile::heartpulse:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.