Length of a chapter

Hey guyssss…
What should be the ideal length of a chapter according to you…???

• 15 Min
  • 25 Min
  • Others (please tell below)

0 voters

3 Likes

I think 25 minutes would be too long, for me. Not only would it kill me to code, but I much prefer quality over quantity. 15 minutes is better, in my opinion. My episodes average to about 8-10 minutes each. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

oh okay…thanks a lot for telling… :relaxed:

1 Like

It’s from a picrew. Artist is nudekayy on Instagram.

1 Like

I think 7-10 minutes are good enough for me~

3 Likes

Girl, I swear, my first chapter was just 3 minutes long :upside_down_face: Now I’m back to zero

And well 6 minutes is :heart: The best :heart:

1 Like

As everyone else said a good 10-15 min will be perfect .
Not too short to complain my passes are wasted (or) not too long enough to make reader yawn! :blush: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

My first chapter is 11 minutes smthng seconds long

1 Like

Are you sure there isn’t just customization but some content too… :joy:

2 Likes

first 3 chapters are kinda pilot chapters so manage to keep under 15 min, without any filler elements!

1 Like

Your kidding! 6min :eyes: :cat_shocked:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

I voted for 15 min but that’s not set in stone considering that the stories have different genres, plots, etc. It really depends on your own story.

IMO, 10-15 minutes is the best option. Episodes longer than that have a tendency to show redundant scenes that have nothing to do with the actual plot (I mean the scenes such as MC taking a shower, having a breakfast, telling the BFF what happened just a sec ago even though the reader already knows it). When you write, keep in mind that the reader needs to stay hooked and entertained at all times, otherwise they might lose interest. Honestly, it happened to me a few times before when I was reading some stories, ngl.

Keep in mind that all that I wrote is purely my opinion as a writer/reader so it’s quite subjective. Do what feels right to you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I agree with you…That’s why I don’t show info that’s not necessary… :joy:

1 Like

Yup, no customisation, or was there any? :smirk:

2 Likes

Lol :laughing: 6 minutes: 1037928391036928372929 lines of coding :sleeping:

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Does episode even allow those many lines… :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to add a thousand more of thousands :upside_down_face::sob: