Length of episodes, give your opinion!

Is it ok with you to read an episode about 15-20 minutes long? Please share your opinion:)

I like 10-20 seems good

I’m fine with it if the story is good. Bad Girl Attitude has really long chapters and I like them.

Yes, 15-20 minutes seems good :slight_smile: I like reading long story

As for me, I could say that there were stories I really loved, it was like watching your favorite TV-show, so I prepared myself for that, like getting as much food as I could and make myself comfortable:)

True lmao

Great to know! Because I was a little bit worried, as I’ve read there are people who read episodes when they have 5 free minutes, so long stories isn’t exactly their cups of tea. But once again, I guess that depends on person! :slight_smile:

That’s true :thinking: There are people who doesn’t like reading long story, but I believe it’s better to have long story instead 5 minutes short story, it’s like wasting my ticket ^^;

Perfect time span

Anything from 10 to 20 mins is ideal

Any longer I can enjoy it if the story is of a high quality.

15 minutes, at most, for me. Sometimes long chapters improve my concentration.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since it doesn’t seem to fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Should be around 20

10-15 is great.

20 is too long and I lose focus and interest.

I prefer 10-15. Once it starts reaching 20 I sort of lose interest in the episode.