Lesbian Stories Recommendations

I’d like to read some lesbian stories. What I am looking for:

• STORIES THAT DOES NOT HAVE AN OPTION TO CHOOSE THE MC/LI. I want FEMALE MC AND FEMALE LI ONLY. NO MALES.

• STORIES THAT DOES NOT HAVE CC & ART SCENES.

So, drop those lesbian stories! I’ve only read 2 and I was really interested in reading more female romance stories. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Breaking Away by F. Edgarsson

and

After Paradise by Emma <3

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll check them out!

I think Proxy by Rozzozy meets these criteria! Romance isn’t the main genre, but it is part of it.

1 Like

Cool, i want to see more stories that romance is not the main focus of it

1 Like

OML I’m sooo sorry— Breaking Away meets none of those criterias, but it’s really good :sob:

1 Like

You mean one of the criteria? I got confused when you said “none”. lol

1 Like

I said none because it does have cc and art scenes as well as the option to choose the love interests gender.

But don’t worry despite the gender choice; they don’t just paste the male branch into the female one and change the pronouns. The directing is also spectacular! :slight_smile:

CW: It’s set in the 60s so there’s some homophobia and racism, but it’s not overwhelming to the point where it’s uncomfortable.

1 Like

ohhhh, lol I always have a problem trying to understand grammar, thanks for clarifying that! XD

1 Like

Title : Craving Your Blood
Genre : Drama/Romance
M/F LIs
Lesbian Option
Description : To maintain peace with the humans in town, Diana must pretend to be a normal human being with her worse enemy. Can she handle the hotness and not fall in love, or get killed?
Link Episode Writer Portal
Instagram @joxilove.write

I have 3 completed stories, if you interested to read. You can check out my profile :blush:

Hi! You can try out @Bellaex story! I think you’ll love it! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

You will come across a few odd art scenes, but through out it will just be the odd one now and then.

Hope you enjoy

Read Here

1 Like