@Gabi.Epi
@Cheyara_Skadi
@Maria.StoryWritter
@xApplex
@_Nasia

Deadline has been changed to the 14 of December

Winners will be announced on the 15 of December

When winners are announced they’ll have approximately 5 days after the 15th

If you have any questions please feel free to comment down below or ask me to message you, I’m no longer having my pm open

Also could y’all vote on what my next contest should be on the OG post?

@Spes would you like to judge?

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! We’ll vote on a winner Friday and announced them the day after

1 Like

@keiji
I did mine too.
I hope is maybe 10% good and i hope you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it :two_hearts: thanks it looks perfect :heart:

Thank you :heart_eyes:
If is something wrong please message me, you can be honest with me because im not an art maker, im so bad with coloring part.
The only thing i love and im good at is making outlines :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it looks good but if you think you need to practice more like learning shading/coloring I would recommend checking YouTube tutorials

1 Like

Hope you know Collins Key lol I was out of ideas and my sister loves his vids so yh…
Also my dog ruined it so I had to start over I did shade and it looked very good but he messed it up and I’m not feeling up to shading it over again

2 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed: thank you :two_hearts: I love the creativity on yours

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Sry I do need a little more time I have been really busy with my school work but I will turn mine in as soon as possible.

1 Like

K that’s fine :two_hearts:

Hi there… no idea if you’ve heard about it but RosenSun has been stealing all my work and others too. You can see in threads she’s made, and she took my entry for this comp. I believe her account was taken down or something? I dunno. :woman_shrugging:

But, could I enter my original she took?

Here:

2 Likes

Oh yes I’ve been looking into that :slightly_smiling_face: I believe you and she won’t be apart of my contest. Thanks for letting me know and I love your entry :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

@RosenSun you have been removed from the contest and banned from any of my future contest, and art shops due to violation of one of my rules.

Any questions or comments feel free to pm me :slightly_smiling_face:

Please do not comment down below

Bumping :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: contest may be pushed if anyone needs more time

1 Like

Does it end the 14th?

1 Like

Rn I’m thinking about pushing the date to the 15th or 16th

1 Like

ok

1 Like