Let me be your beta reader! 💎 *free* 💎

Hi guys!

Recently I’ve had the opportunity to be a beta reader for an upcoming story, and I’ve really loved it!

So I’ve decided to offer to beta read and review your story if you’d like me to!

What I’d do:
I’d read your story in the app and check if…

everything looks the way you want it to look (misplaced speech bubbles, characters facing the wrong way, the way animations play)

…the plot is going smoothly and I’ll give you feedback on the storyline

… the characters are good (as in them having depth and are not to bland)

… there are any missteps in coding

the different branches (for example different love interests) and point systems are making sense. I’d test the story through different branches and see if there are any problems.

If your story branches with different love interests with different genders or even has the option to choose the gender of the mc I’d also play through the options and check if the pronouns are correct!

What I’m not going to do is proof read your script since my first language is not English.

I’m offering to do it for free, you’d just have to credit my instagram (@chrisraywallace.episode).

If you’re interested just let me know, preferably on instagram (@chrisraywallace.episode) but here on the forum is just fine too!

6 Likes

Thank you for this!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Hey, there! I’m interested. Currently, I have a story that’s not published. Are you happy with unpublished work?

Yes! I feel like that even makes the most sense :relaxed:
You can message me either here or on instagram!

1 Like

just wanted to pop in and say you’re amazing to offer this service for free!! :black_heart:

you’re making me wish my WIPs had enough progress to be tested…

1 Like

Hi there I was wondering if you could read over my story. It’s called Letters from the Devils Daughter.

I just published it yesterday.
Thank you for offering this for free !

This is amazing :relaxed: !!
I’d love to ask for you to be the beta reader of a story of mine but it’s currently not published and I’m not too far with it just yet :sweat_smile: but once I am, I’ll let you know on the forums or Instagram? (If this service is still available then of course)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.