Let me be your helper - Writing only

Hi there!

I studied journalism and creative writing (in British English, but I can work in American English too.) I write on Wattpad, I enjoy it so much. Writing relieves stress and makes me happy. So, I figured I’d offer my services here.

I can help with, dialogue, story planning, character creation, grammar, etc. I am no help with coding, unfortunately. But I would be happy to help you with developing your story.

Reach out here or on IG/Twitter @Murdermittens_

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!! Also, may I PM you?

P.S. I luv your nickname :joy:

Of course you can! And thank you!

1 Like

Hello!! I would absolutely appreciate some help if you don’t mind. Do you mind if I message you?

Go ahead! I’m just about to head to bed, but I will get back to you in the AM :slight_smile:

This is what I was looking for! I need a couple people who can aid me in story writing and dialogue for my book c: Can I contact you as well?

Hey! Absolutely. I have had a lot of people reach out and with the holidays I haven’t been getting back to everyone. But if you don’t mind waiting a little I’d be happy to help.

Hi, I’m looking for someone proofread my grammar and I do contact you at instagram. Would you help me?