Let me know how you think about this idea

hi everyone I’ve recently had writer’s block but now that it’s gone I have come up with a new story idea and I’d like your feedback

so the story is about a girl named Cora who is the daughter of one of the best detectives in the USA, her father is handling a new case of underground fighters and car racers, Cora is at a party when an assassin was spotted there the main goal was to scare Cora’s father to drop the case and give out important evidence he has on them, but the assassination became a fail because “the li saved her” therefore her father hired him as a bodyguard which was the best and worst mistake he could ever do because he was sent on a mission to make Cora fall in love with him and destroy any evidence he comes across on, but Cora having a nasty breakup and not paying any attention to him whats so ever makes the mission harder. But the worst thing is when Cora finds out her bodyguard is apparently one of the racers and boxers there she keeps it a secret and plays cool the more they stay together the more they start to fall in love well that’s until hell breaks loose when coras father gets the evidence he needs to stop the gang not realizing Cora has drifted further for her family and close to the gang she now calls “family”

so what do you think about this story? if anyone could come up with a suitable
description that be great!

7 Likes

Hey if you want I can help :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Wow gurl !! :star_struck: :star_struck:
What an amazing story line !!
I would really really love to read this story!! :heart_eyes: :blush:
:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow, It would be an amazing Story! :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Tag me when it’ll be out.

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like

aww! thank you, i really appreciate it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.