Let me make a cover for you! (+example)

Hey, guys!
I’ve got some free time on my hands and I’d like to challenge my creativity today!
If you’re in need for a cover, comment or PM me if:

• you have an idea of what you would like, even if it’s just a loose idea
  • you have solid reference for your characters (or if you can tell me their customization settings)
  • you’ve got patience because it’s possible that I’ll take some time!
  • that’s it! Just have a vision, reference and patience!

I’ll only be taking one or two requests, though… AND I won’t necessarily be taking the first few that reply - sorry! I’ll check the replies and see what catches my eye! Well, unless I only get one or two replies, haha.

I’ve only made one cover so far - this is it! (The ‘AS’ is there as a watermark, just because it’s not for my story and I wanna keep it as safe as I can!)
It’s not great or anything but we all start somewhere, I suppose.

Looking forward to working with you!

11 Likes

I’m not interested, but I just wanted to tell you that that’s amazing!:blush::grin::heart_eyes:
I love it! You’re so good with LimeLight.

1 Like

Thank you a bunch! I hope to get even better (with INK, too!) and help more people with covers! :laughing:

1 Like

Hey, take your time! I’ll keep you in mind until you’re able to send some details if you like! And thanks a lot! I’m glad that it’s an acceptable cover! :smile:

1 Like

Can you help make a large of Screenshot%20(28) in a dark-ish but not too dark background like this can you add some tears ( if you can) with new beginning under her arms
THANK YOU

(a large cover)

Hi! I’m just starting out in writing my first story on episode. Before I start drafting, I attempted to create my own cover but it ended up horribly and I’m at a loss. And I’m new to this forum thing so im lost again, anyway you can help me with the cover though? The example is absolutely gorgeous btw. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey! I’d absolutely love to help you out! :smiley: Since you haven’t started drafting yet, do you already have your characters and an idea for the cover at all? If so, please do send!

Do you do ink? If so I would like a big cover.

1 Like

I do, absolutely! Please comment or PM me the details and I’ll see what I can do for you! :smiley:

1 Like

Seth's%20Details
ee7f29ecf3d566ef4025769ded45120ceac69a89_1_690x483
I would like them to be hugging and her head sideways on his chest were you can see her face and one hand around her and one hand maybe on her head and them both crying. Story is called Loving Seth. I’ll get outfits.

1 Like

Oh and his eye are green as well I changed them but need to make a new detail thing for him

1 Like

Sure thing! Just one more question;

What exactly do you mean by this? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha sorry lol using my phone and hit the wrong thing. :sweat_smile:

Lol I fit it.

1 Like

Ah, alright! Thanks, I’ll see what I can do!

1 Like

Thank you so much. :blush:

1 Like

Yes I do! Do you have a form or specific format you want me to make my request in, and like how many characters are you comfortable with on the cover?

1 Like

Hello! Are you still doing these? If so, I’d like to get one! Please let me know if I wouldn’t bee too much of a burden. By the way, your work is amazing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, since it’s for covers, you have to tell me if you have a large or small cover (large being horizontal and small being vertical!) … if that’s what you meant, haha! I’d prefer two characters since it makes covers interesting BUT this is your cover! So as long as it’s not 4+ characters, I’ll do it all!
Could you shoot me a PM perhaps? Then we can discuss further!

1 Like