Let me read your stories! [R4R + review]

Hey guys! Just like the title says, I will review your story only if you able to read 5 or more chapters of my story as I will do the same, unless you only have 3 episodes, then I read them all :wink: Once you do, PLS SEND THE SS THROUGH PERSONAL DMS/MESSAGE! DO NOT POST THE SCREENSHOT HERE! This is because other people could steal your SS and post it here. It’s really not fair…so please PERSONAL MESSAGE me your SS! I will start reviewing your stories after, your send me your SS.

I don’t focus on grammar errors, but I’ll be more focus on the story line, plot, spelling errors and spot directing. The review is basically my honest opinion. Every one has their own unique and creative mindset, that’s why I enjoy reading stories here :wink:

So let’s start, here’s my story:

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 10
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. They are ready to takeover the mafia world. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or will love get in their way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

credit to: ellendrawings_(IG)

Feel free to promote your story.Also, I’m willing to do R4R, if you’re up for it!

Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld#girlpower

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

credit to: ellendrawings_(IG)

We have done a r4r so I will promote but I just want to say:

READ HER STORY (the person who made this thread) ^ YOU WON’T REGRET IT!

Title: Oblivious
Genre: Comedy
INK
Episodes: 10 (on-going)
Description: When socially awkward Leanna catches the eye of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?
IMG_20190124_124926_910

1 Like

Thanks!! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Story name: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
Genre: Romance, Fantasy and Murder
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3 (4 working on)
Description: Your mission for the last 2 years has been to find your mom’s murderer. But what happens when you meet an alluring man. Also when his darkest secrets are revealed. Love or mission?

2 Likes

Title: My Sunflower

Author: Holly Faith

Genre: Romance

Description: After a traumatising past, April moves to L.A for a fresh start. But what happens when she catches the eyes of the gorgeous twins, Isaac and Noah?!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5787730465325056

Instagram: hollyfaithepi

2 Likes

Hello, I would really appreciate it if you could read my story.
Title: MC: Fighting the Fire
Style: LL
Description: After saving Fiona from a fire, Tristian never imagined that he would still be thinking about her years later, let alone seeking her out.
No CC/LL/Male MC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4705266571476992

1 Like

My story:
Title: Unstripped
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: As a top stripper you’re getting bored of it & wanna add spice into your life. What will you do when a sexy dangerous gang leader asks you to be his seductress & join the gang?
Current cover:

1 Like

i just published mine

Name: Retrace
Genre: Mystery. is where I placed it. but honestly, I have no idea. maybe drama
style: ink
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425193401417728
description: mc’s mom has been shot and is in a coma. follow her as she tries to contact her dad. while listening to the story of how her parents meet. he was the son of a mafia boss and her an undercover cop. it is two stories in one

why you may like (depending on the person)
lots of choices, and they matter
decent long chapters
it is an original take on cliches
did I mention it is two stories for one
cc
diversity
my directing is pretty alright.

why you may not like it (depending on the person)
there are not any art scenes.
no multiple love interest.
no bad boy. which I know is kinda strange for a mafia story.
cliches. it is basically a story about a girl who gets pregnant by a mafia dude.
I dont have the best grammar but I worked very hard on it.

sfsf

1 Like

Ooo looks interesting. R4R??

Hey !

Here’s my two stories!

You can pick the one you want to do a R4R with and I’ll read your story :slight_smile:

Love and Debt: He’s rich, attractive, and broken. She’s cold, orphan and a thief. When there paths crossed, everything will be all over the place. This is also where it’s getting interesting. CC
Genre: romance.
Episode: 5, more coming soon.

One love at the time: Lola is an ordinary girl, until she meets Caleb, and her life turns upside down, because they have to keep it secret, but for different reason. Typical? Believe me, it’s not. CC
Genre: romance
Episodes: 18, more coming soon.

I’m ready to read 3 episodes in exchange of 3 episodes!

Instagram: alx_episode

Hi! I would love to read Love & Debt…so we do 5 for 5? Do ss and DM me the shots, then i’ll do the same :grin:

Sure…just send me SS and I’ll do the same :slight_smile:

I’d love to do this, and review your story as well!

Story Name: Dirty Work
Category: Action / Romance
Short Description: They both work for the same purpose. Will working together make them stronger or change everything they’ve ever known?
Long Description: Loren and Dawson handle the dirty work for the government, which isn’t legal. They run from being wanted but know their slates aren’t clean. They both have their own reasons for doing what their family lineage has arranged, but fate may state otherwise.

Here is the link to Dirty Work if you would like to check it out! <3

That’ll be great! Do send me so SS and i’ll do the same as well (+ review) :ok_hand::grin:

Heyy! Perfect! Do you have instagram ? :slight_smile: I think it will be easier if we send screenshot there ! :slight_smile: mine is alx_episode

Hi! Im up for R4R as well :wink:
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld#girlpower

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&amp;Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

Pls screenshot the episode then DM me, then i’ll do the same!

r4r?

Story Name: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 5

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

Ya sure! We can do 5 for 5 reads? Pls screenshot and DM me personally, then i’ll do the same :joy:

1 Like

Sounds good!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: