Let our voices be heard today! ✊🏽

Can everyone do me a small favor today? I’m pretty sure mostly everyone has heard about the George Floyd killing. It would make me so happy, not just as a black female, but as a person in general to show support in ending the crisis that we see today. Yes, I know, we can all admit that 2020 literally SUCKS! From, Kobe Bryant’s death, to this virus breaking out in the world, until now! It hurts to see so many black people get dragged like they’re a freaking rag doll. SEGREGATION IS OVER PEOPLE! But to some, they wish it never ended. As many of you are probably aware, on most social media platforms, you see the hashtag #blackouttuesday and the screen is all black. So, to show your support today, do me the slightest favor and change your forums page to the dark theme. If you have it already, great! The more the merrier! Be sure to take a screenshot and post it on this topic to show your support!

Here’s how:

1. Click your profile (you should see a list pop up)
  2. Go to “Preferences”
  3. Change the theme from “light mode” to “dark mode”
  4. Save changes! :slight_smile:

Let’s get as many as possible spreading the word about stopping the violence against black people. We’ve come too far to be put through what we went through over 50 years ago. Please! This needs to stop and it needs to stop NOW!

If you are with me, comment with this: :black_heart: :fist:t2: :fist:t3: :fist:t4: :fist:t5: :fist:t6:
Be sure to also share this post, please! We need this now more than ever before!
Let’s end this together!
THIS ENDS NOW!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!

19 Likes

:black_heart::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t4::facepunch:t5::facepunch:t6:

1 Like

:black_heart: :fist:t2: :fist:t3: :fist:t4: :fist:t5: :fist:t6:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

:black_heart::fist:t2::fist:t3::fist:t4::fist:t5::fist:t6:

2 Likes

2 Likes

No matter what skin tone or gender you are, we all are humans and deserve the same respect!

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.