Let People Describe You

• Stop that!
  • You think? I usually do not pay attention to detail :sweat_smile:
  • Ooooh, we met thanks to this :smirk:
  • Awwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I still wonder why you cannot believe it though. Is it what we talked about in our first conversation? :thinking:
  • Really??? My English sucks sometimes, but I am so glad I still managed to give you that impression :joy:
  • Well, I have been described this way before, so perhaps there is some truth to this :slight_smile:
  • Aaaaw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
    All right, do not explain. I know what you mean :wink: lies!

Anyway, good to have you back because I could not imagine an Episode Interactive forum without you! :kissing_heart: Seriously, thinking about this forum without you in it is weird as fuck.

3 Likes

@pickledaddy
ā€¢ lazy
ā€¢ obsessed with snoop dogg, pickles and cats
ā€¢ daddy material

@NelidaU thank you , and no problem :blush:
@fcukforcookies same here :black_heart:

2 Likes

Donā€™t make me cry!! :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Oh. I would say I try to conform to societyā€™s standards, but just naturally donā€™t.

2 Likes

This was so sweet! The whole post. Iā€™m so happy you are back what do you mean by ā€œIā€™m gonna miss peopleā€??, and can I just say you are easily one of my favourite people here? :smiley:

I must say I didnā€™t really expect this, but Iā€™m gonna tell you a secret:
I canā€™t handle sensitive topics and more importantly I canā€™t handle shit! I have a serious problem with being unable to shut up, but Iā€™m working on it. Itā€™s a bit easier in writing than face to face :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No problem, us memers gotta stick up for each other :fist:t2::wink:

4 Likes

Eek , I donā€™t really like frosting so HA IN YO FACE FROSTING IM SWEETER THAN YOU ! cough cough , sorryā€¦

1 Like

I guess there arenā€™t a lot of people I know a lot about. :thinking:

I special thank you for you two (@BadassSaasha , @NelidaU ), because you two tagged me and wrote something, I just really want to thank you (sorry, I couldnā€™t do it earlierā€¦) and tell you how much I appreciate it.

@BadassSaasha

• (Iā€™ll always say that :cake: ) you are the best mum anyone could ever have.
  • Caring
  • Badass :no_mouth:
  • Amaaaaaazing :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
  • relieable
  • " You are really important to me"
  • Someone you never want to lose
  • Strong and a BIG help
  • You give me hope and I hope I can be there for you too

My quotes for you :blue_heart:

I don't want to lose you!

grafik

You are soooooo sweeeeeeeet. I think we both already melted away yeaaars agooo....

grafik

That's sooooo trueee

You are you. There's only one "you". You are special, amazing and irreplaceable

grafik

Iā€™ll always believe in you!

@NelidaU

Well, I donā€™t know a lot about you either, but you were always somewhere (Okay, that doesnā€™t make sense)ā€¦ but I remember you and if you ever need help, you can always ask me :slight_smile:

Yep, I remember our conversation too baaaack then (pretty long time agoā€¦). It was a pleasure to support your friend (and you )and Iā€™m glad I could do something about your suspension.

All I know about you:

• very friendly person
  • easy to talk to
  • understanding

My quotes for you, to hopefully make you smile (or notā€¦ :thinking:) :star:

Ummmm life in general

grafik

be yourself

Don't give up, it doesn't matter wat it's about. Always do your best :)

This is the reason you should smile for

grafik

@Juliette15

• You have a kind soul
  • and a beautiful and strong heart
  • You gave me hope when I needed it and thatā€™s why you are just awesome
  • Super nice
  • You are one of those people, youā€™d love to spend your evening with just talking about stuff and life
  • You are one of those, who make you smile into the screen, when they get a message from you (WHEN THEY GET ONE FROM YOU, WHAT ACTUALLY IS A WONDER, BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER HERE :rage::disappointed:)
  • You are very important to me and I hope I am a tiny part of your life (YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IF YOU (FINALLY) READ MY MESSAGE FROM INSTAGRAM)

Oh, and please donā€™t take the BIG letters seriously :joy: I now youā€™re busy, and Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t support you in this rough time.

Myyyyy quotes for you, :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I hope you like them (if you even see this post) Iā€™ll just tag you one more time (just to make sure @Juliette15)

that's EXACTLY what I was trying to say with my words, but well, I guess the quote is better

Do you remember how we got know each other, let those people be jealous, you are much better and much more than theyā€™ll ever be!

The universe and you

How we met each othe is something Iā€™ll never forget and how our friendship (I hope weā€™re still friends) started to bloom because we were there for each other.

I hope that you one day will have more time for me again. Until then, Iā€™ll wait. Good luck!!
One more thing: I am on one of the last chapters of the favourite Episode Story of yours :slight_smile: (I know Iā€™m slow). And I hope youā€™ll get to work on your own one too.
Good night :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@NemesisDarkFox

• You are very open
  • Itā€™s fun to talk to you
  • caring
  • and nice
  • you were there for me while I left the Forums, if Iā€™m being honest, I donā€™t think I would have come back to here without you. You were a big part of it, such as @BadassSaasha. Thanks you two :slight_smile:
  • unique
  • I like your dark side :relieved:
  • You are very alien :alien:
    grafik
the darkness of despair.... :milky_way:

grafik

Hmm

grafik

Hope

grafik "]

For our Forum Alien

grafik

I HAVE MORE PEOPLE TO ADD; BUT ITā€™S TOO LATE AND I HAVE TO GO TO BED.

Bye!

5 Likes

Thx. :cake: :blush:
You belong to the forums and family, they would not be the same without you. I am still surprised why I was the one telling you since you have been around a lot longer than me, but I am happy to help, just like you. :wink:
But you do have a thing for quotes and memes, hm? :sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

Aww, thanks

1 Like

Awwh this is so cute I feel so special :sob::hearts:

Our chats definitely bring the wild side out of all of us :joy: cough cough Amber. Your commentary is better than everything>>> Iā€™m very glad I met you on them them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what to say, this left me speechless, in a good way :pleading_face: And ik, I know said it so many times, but I seriously love you, you mean a lot to me and Iā€™m so happy our paths crossed :kissing_cat:

You bring joy into everyoneā€™s life and we all admire you :sunglasses:

P.S I do try to be optimistic but even I have my limits, however I canā€™t hold grudges lol :joy:

Honestly, you bring magic into the Forums, just reading your posts can brighten up someoneā€™s day and to me, youā€™re a superhero :wink: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Awwwwwwwww you are literally so sweeeeeeeetttttttt

1 Like

Okay, now I have to respond to people - I need to be more organized, damn it. I realize I totally confused people with my words Xā€™DDD When I said I will miss people, I meant I wonā€™t tag everyone I want to tag because in the moment, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m forgetting someone. Iā€™m not leaving the forums (tho I kinda feel like I should >.>)

@LorethA - How I do it, Iā€™m not sure ^^ā€™ I guess Iā€™m just observational? LOL

@Annorah - I say I canā€™t believe it happened to me because I never saw myself as one of those people that would entertain the idea of marrying someone through the forums LOL

@Annieways - I didnā€™t know! Iā€™m glad I know a little more now though ^.-

4 Likes

Yeah? Well, I used to be stupidly homophobicā€¦ but here I am. People change :joy:

Also, you said yes right away, so now I am even more proud :smirk:

And I will shut up because flaaaagssss.

2 Likes

ā€¦ And thatā€™s the best compliment for me. :smiley::heart_eyes:

Awwww this is so so so sweet! :kissing_heart:

And those quotesā€¦ I can honestly say that you are so sweet and kind and special to me. I didnā€™t know when I first talked to you that you would hold so much importance in my life. Thank you, honey. Love you. :heart::kissing_heart:

I am just glad you are back now!

4 Likes

I lied. Here I am a week later.

@amberose is:
Really, super beautiful
So totally modest

:wink:

@CosmicIvy is:
a MILF
Genuine

@CinnamonToast is:
Incredibly wise
Full of talent

@24aya is:
An absolute blessing ā€¦especially when it comes to my story and layers
A stalker

@Spes is:
Far too nice for this world
Generous

@JemU776 is:
Selfless
Calming

@Tessx is:
a MILF
Absolutely hilarious!

@writingspirit is:
My saviour for deleting my naughty shiz
A comedic genius

@kheyrwrites is:
My source of entertainment
A meme queen

@Mashia is:
A procrastinator
My favourite artist/editor/whateveryoucallyourself

@talesbyrose is:
Motivating (this might not make sense to you, but it does to me so shhh)
Active! Whew!

@FallenAngelNight13 is:
Inspiring
Missed :pensive:

@anon54207210 is:
Random!
Entertaining

@NelidaU is:
Thought provoking
Passionate

@Chocolate_Mama is:
EVERYWHERE
A friend to all

@ParkLow_G is:
Witty (I bet you donā€™t even realize you are)
Brave (I say this because of the amount of work you took on for your first story. Seriously. Gender choice as well as sexuality as well as all the research you must have done) (Also, say if because you tackled the Kingpin lol)

@DazzledSnowFlake is:
Friendly
Caring

And none for Gretchen Wiener, bye :wave:

13 Likes

sjfdsjhf thank you, queenā€¦ :sparkles:

2 Likes

I provoke thoughts?? :thinking: You have provoked my thoughts, LOL

<3 <3 <3 <3

4 Likes