Let People Describe You

Love you past the moon sis, you are too good for this world, honestly :kissing_cat: :kissing_cat: :kissing_cat: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

You do… For me… The way you think and express yourself makes me in turn think and consider things from a different POV (on the things we don’t already share the same views on, that is)

4 Likes

HA! Oh you :smile:

2 Likes

A maple in lack of fertilizer (milf)? :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

I’m just flattered I got the longest comment, jk.
When was the first time we communicated? The Love Life thread? I had no idea I would turn into a ranter then (well, in written form lol)
Honestly, I love to research a lot of things, and said things getting into whatever I do/write. If I spent my time more wisely, I would have explained some stuff that happens in it more.

And OMG, Kingpin. It was not h*ll but like that in-between of it and limbo

1 Like

HAHAHA. I’m not sure… I reckon I replied to you a few times before you took notice of me though, but I’m sure Love Life was the turning point in our friendship

1 Like

Pshhhhhhhhhhh everywhere?! :rofl: yeah you’re right I’ve been living here for months now. Also thank you!

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Thank you Amberose

Somebody thinks my lame humor is hilarious :crazy_face: :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you sososo much for describing me! I thought no one would do it :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m so honoured thank you queen

2 Likes

igottaggedbyamberoseigottaggedbyamberoseigottaggedbyamberose :crazy_face: this is my lucky day
Aww why thank you :scream::innocent: that’s the best thing anyone had said to me :sob::upside_down_face: pshh… and I am da stalker :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Hahhahahaha :joy:

1 Like

Heheh :face_with_hand_over_mouth: now I shall return to being stlaker slowly backs away

1 Like

:scream: Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

HSJSKSKS DUDE AHH :anguished::sneezing_face: iM hOnOuReD1!1!

1 Like

Hahaha that’s how I know my second compliment was good because I so called you out and you’re honoured :joy:

1 Like

Can’t argue with the truth :innocent:

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved: Noooooooo, I didn’t want to shatter your heart :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you thank you! :grin::grin::grin::grin::heart: Twinny :hugs:

2 Likes

But still thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes