Let People Describe You

meh, thank u :smiley:

now I feel like a moron cuz I didnā€™t put u in the list, which is totally unintentional. I just scrolled down my review thread to get all the names, but u never commented there :DDDD

@MezoriaThorn
Yep, Not feeling like I can just describe u with a few separate words. First of all, you are a very woke person (at least up to my standards). Actually, for me, you and @NelidaU are kinda alike in a lot of ways, but you seem to be more emotionally composed. Does it make sense? :smiley: Also Iā€™ve noticed that you take a great interest in other people lives, which is the quality I personally admire since I donā€™t have it. Sometimes I also think that you might be misunderstood, at least here. I feel like youŗe trying to reach out to people, but they mightā€™ve let u down a lot. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@Bethany1 you are
Kind
Funny
Easy - Going
Talented
Wonderful person
My go-to girl
@ElleC
Adorable
Sweet
Friendly
Talented

@Owlquest
Talented
Caring
Easy to talk to
Kind

@JemU776
Supportive
Funny
Sweet
Nice person

@lanafrazer_episode
Creative
Nice
Helpful

@fcukforcookies
Keeps it real
Speaks her mind
Very helpful
FREAKING TALENTED :scream:

I will add more later my phone is acting up. :rage:

7 Likes

@Qwueen
Youā€™re really funny, pretty, and a great friend. Youā€™re very supportive sometimes, and even though you do little things that annoy me so,times, youā€™re still my best friend! And I love you so much! Have a good day, I hope you see this :heart:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Thank you! Iā€™m no longer on hold less than 24hrs later

I would describe you

• Honest
  • Pretty chill
  • Very Wise
  • Definitely someone I look up to
3 Likes

Thank you Lana :sweat_smile:

Aww thank you so much @appleqrl :heart_eyes:
Youā€™re truly amazing and thank you for being apart of my group!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

@YassineCool Yasssss :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Thanks love

1 Like

@fcukforcookies About the part of taking great interests in other peopleā€™s livesā€¦I wouldnā€™t say all the time but then again I hate it when conversations are one sided so I like to let people talk. It depends who I talk to tbh like if someone presses for more information from me when I donā€™t want to talk about certain things especially when the situation is too traumatic for me. Idk if Iā€™m making sense here but you probably understand what I mean. There are certain topics I wouldnā€™t even want to jump into if someone doesnā€™t want to talk about something they donā€™t have to talk to me about.

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile: I didnā€™t mean it like this. I just noticed how you are actually seems genuinely interested in your conversation buddy overall

Oh okay. Sometimes I usually feel stupid if I sound nosy when talking idk :smile: like the last conversation when you were on your lunch break, you did mention about being nosy haha

1 Like

hehe, donā€™t take it the wrong way :smiley: I just tend to be moody, and in a non-talkative mode from time to time :smiley:

Oh right. Iā€™m not mad, donā€™t worry I just often get confused but yeah Iā€™m like that when Iā€™m moody. Iā€™m not very talkactive since I donā€™t really have any social media to post about whateverā€™s going on.

1 Like

It was a while back

1 Like

:heart: Luv you Patrick

2 Likes

Oh well :scream: hheheheheheh I need better memory :grimacing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Psshā€¦u edited it :smirk: and thank you :upside_down_face: you are amazing food too

1 Like

Yes because you are an amazing ship! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww! Thanks. :blush:

1 Like

Aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: