Let’s be friends? :)

Hey everyone!
So i’m super bored and kinda newish to the episode community and literally know no one! This sounds so sad (lol) but i’d love to make some new friends and chat with new people- everyone here seems so friendly!
I’ve just created an episode instagram page so, if you’d like, you can follow @kat.episodex or we can just chat on here :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hey there and welcome! I’m Evan (or Foxy, whichever is fine😂) and I’d be happy to be friends! I only have my personal insta rn but I’m happy to chat here if you want!

1 Like

I don’t have Instagram, but feel free to privately message me on here if you’d like

I don’t have Instagram :pleading_face: but you can message me if u want!!

My Instagram is @lesliev.writes and I’m pretty active on both there and here, so feel free to message me on either Insta or here whenever you want :blush:

1 Like

Welcome, my name is Melissa but you can call me Mel for short. I am active on both but mostly insta www.instagram.com/Melissa.j_epi

Hey! I’m super bored too because of quarantine lol. Would love to be friends if you want! My Insta is @daniela.writes

1 Like

I followed you.

I am new, I don’t plan on making an Instagram account for my stories unless its gets a high number of reads. We could chat here or on my main instagram its @raxnxd3a :slight_smile: , that is of course you want to be friends.

Hey, I’m new too! I just started an instagram, it’s @mm.epii :slightly_smiling_face:

hi, my insta is @vixtoria.episode

Sorry for the late reply, of course that’s cool i would love to! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face::white_heart:

That’s fine! Of course thank youuu :purple_heart:

I’ll follow you now! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay, i’ll drop you a follow <3

Followed back!

1 Like

Hiii, yes episode has been my quarantine pass time haha. Of course i’d love to, i’ll follow you now xx

1 Like

Of course i’d love that! Is it okay if i follow your main insta? Totally cool if not we can just chat on here :slight_smile: xo

Hey, i’ll follow you now! xx

1 Like