Let’s discuss middle names! x

Hello everyone,

Let’s discuss, what are all of you’re middle names, do you like them, do you have one and what do they mean? x

Sorry if this seems quite random, I’d just love to chat and get to know everyone a bit better- as I’m reasonably new to this lovely community!

Lots of love,
Kels x

7 Likes

My middle name is Michelle it’s a family middle name. The eldest girl in each generation on my dad’s side has the middle name Michelle

4 Likes

Lol I have a middle name it’s Charlotta , I kinda like it and kinda don’t and it doesn’t mean anything. Or I’m not aware of what my middle name means if it means anything

1 Like

I don’t have a middle name lmao

1 Like

My middle name is Manish and that’s my dad’s name. We have a tradition in most parts of India that your middle name should be your father’s name…
What’s yours @kelsey.author ??

3 Likes

My middle name is Sabina and i like it, it’s my mom’s middle name too so we kind of shares it…

Sabina means “Sabines” which was people that lived in the mountains hundreds of years ago and those people was warrior women, so that’s why i really like my middle name. :smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sabina is a very gorgeous middle name :heart:

4 Likes

Aww thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hello!

That’s gorgeous. :heart:

Lots of love,
Kels x

1 Like

Hey,

Woah! That is a beautiful name, and it has a really sweet meaning. :heart:

Los of love,
Kels x

1 Like

Hiya,

It is, isn’t it! ☆

Lots of love,
Kels x

1 Like

Hi there,

Aww, I’m sure you’re first name is stunning though. ❁

Lots of love,
Kels x

1 Like

Mines Elizabeth typical af I know! :joy:

1 Like

Hey again,

Well, my middle name is Zoe, and this is what I found from the web:

‘Zoe’ means “life” in Greek. From early times it was adopted by Hellenized Jews as a translation of EVE. It was borne by two early Christian saints, one martyred under Emperor Hadrian, the other martyred under Diocletian. The name was common in the Byzantine Empire, being borne by a ruling empress of
the 11th century.

I don’t know about you, but I quite like the name. ⋆

Lots of love,
Kels x

1 Like

Heyyyy,

It may be typical, but it’s alluring! There are so many ways you can shorten it, to make it personal and unique to you. ✧

Lots of love,
Kels x

1 Like

It’s my mother’s name and she’s from London! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My middle name is actually May! My cousin and I both have it and our mothers called us the
M & M twins. I’m pretty sure it has meaning or is in the family…

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Hello,

That’s so cool! ✰

Lots of love,
Kels x

Lol I don’t have middle name :joy:

1 Like