Let’s do r4r! promote ur story here too!

:boom: BOOM :boom:

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

New Cover: Cover art by @ripley.thorne check her out if you need some awesome art

1BB08A63-EE33-4479-A367-A8761C02B6E0%202

7 Likes

I would love to do a r4r with you!:black_heart::slight_smile:

Gr8. Just drop that link :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thats it​:heart::black_heart: I will check out your right away!

Great :slight_smile: I’ll SS some pics when I’m done :purple_heart:

1 Like

I just finished reading it I’m trying to send screen shots but its not going through​:sob: but I did read it and I love the plot and Sirenna looks its cool and she has sass damn lol I can’t wait to rea more!!:heart::black_heart:

Hey! I’m also up for R4R. :slight_smile:
I will send you screenshots when I’m done.:slight_smile:

Here are my stories, you can choose. :wink:

1 Like

That’s ok :slight_smile: Thank you :blush:

I just read your first episode, and I’d say my favorite part was the drunk girls lol

I’ll finish the other two soon

1 Like

I’ll add them to my favs and start reading :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey! I’m willing to do and R4R with you if you’d like?!
I can have your story to my list to check out. :grin:
Here are my story details:

Title: Venomous Cure
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description:
Cassandra Moreno is a straight A student at Blueford Academy. As she’s always so upbeat and your classic smart butt. She comes from a troubled past. With your uncle being chief of police, she can’t help but blame him for the death of her brother Miguel Angel. As the family copes with their loss ; you have on the other side of New York your classic gang and mafias and of course with that comes your classic rivalries. Los Altos is the most feared gang of New York, with non other than Vinchenzo Yagali Sorrentino as the leader. Vinchenzo comes from a powerful family, he has his beautiful wife and two sons.One being Andre the heir to Los Altos ; and Vincent second in line. Andre Is your typical playboy always running into trouble, with andre being so cold and ruthless, wether he likes it or not he feels at ease and tamed when around Cassandra. Having someone so upbeat and bright he can’t help to realize his world can come tumbling down with her not being of his nature or of his family’s kind. But he’d risk it all because she’s his Venomous Cure :black_heart:
Instagram: xo.mbh_

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5070971401469952

This is my cover but not sure if it’ll display, its pending approval .

1 Like

Thank you so much I’ glad you liked it!!:black_heart::heart::blush:

You’re very welcome. I’ll SS you once I finish it :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sure, I’ll add it to my favs :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks I’m going to check out yours as soon as my passes have refilled.

I sent you the screenshots on IG.

I would love to do a r4r with you as well​:blush::heart::black_heart:

Hola, so I read 3 chapters and I just wanted to point out, maybe it’s a glitch or it’s probably just mine, but some of ur characters show up naked…

Thanks for the thread!

Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r :heart: (Limelight,2 love interests, FULL CC of MC and Love interests)
Title: Conqueror of my heart
Style: Limelight
Author : Krissstina
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5759514040401920
Summary: Ruby and her friend just wanted to have fun, but whan consequences will their fun?

Chapters: 7 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @krusss.episode

1 Like

Its a glitch because it wasn’t like that before :face_with_raised_eyebrow: