Let’s Get 1,000,000 Replys!

The only two ways that are currently supported are " this" and this. I hope to see what we can do about colored fonts but can’t promise when.

2018-02-20_1401

Refer to the screenshot above to see the code for it.

3 Likes

Haii Cat

Seems the grammar demon has fallen into her own trap

Shout out to the stranger who shared his umbrella with me so I wouldn’t get soaked.

Thank you dude, you saved me from getting sicker.

2 Likes

I’M BACK!! Last time I commented on this post, it was around 200! :joy:

I’m so proud of you guys for reaching 2.5k! :sleepy::clap:

1 Like

helloooooo, i’m back from school and im so so so tired…

Awww, how sweet! :slight_smile:

I wish a stranger would help me by helping me finish my homework… :worried::cry:

we need more people like him !!

jenna can’t hear us. she’s blind.

hanna marin’s logic >>>>>>> !!! we need more people like her

Random question: It’s 6:40 PM in my time zone, is it really late where you are, or really early? :thinking:

They closed this thread…:sob:

1 Like

I’m really tired but I have to study. :neutral_face:

Oh you have the same time zone as me!

Where I live it is late (almost 21 PM), but I don’t live on the United States.

You’re also in my timezone too :slight_smile:

I just went on Google slides and it looks so weird now… 0.0

It must’ve updated or something, I guess.

I just need to finish around seven RP characters and I’m officially done with everything. (Although only two of them are my top priority)

We know you love the 1,000,000 replies thread and are determined to hit that one millionth response. However, as we mentioned in the moving forums post we are unveiling new rules for the forums and some of these include stricter guidelines around post content needing to be related to Episode or a specific topic. The bulk of the comments in this thread aren’t in keeping with the new rules and so this thread will be closed. We know these rules are new & different, but the community rules are here to help keep the forums organized! We appreciate all the help!

1 Like