Let’s help each other with a R4R

Hello guys do you wish to gain more reads just like me? Let’s help each other out
Most of you amazing writers here have an amazing stories that we all need to publicize let’s help each

8 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t2: I just published my first story and I would love to do R4R! :hugs:

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action
Episodes : 6 (updates weekly)
Description :
Two souls are broken by their hurtful past. They lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? Will it be mission accomplished or an additional mission to be resolved? [LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Instagram : @eeviee.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

3 Likes

Wow amazing :wink:
I will check it out :heart:

1 Like

Hey!!! Pardon me for asking but is your cover the same as the one for chain reaction? <33

2 Likes

I think it is…

1 Like

Are we allowed to do that or…?

1 Like

No no definitely not

1 Like

I was gonna tell her but I don’t know how to, because the Chain Reaction cover can be copyrighted…right?

1 Like

I’m not sure if it can be copyrighted? I don’t know if she payed someone else to do it or not, if she did pay then…

1 Like

oh yeah, that’s true. I just don’t think you can use someone else’s cover for your own story without their permission?

1 Like

Yeah you can’t, and I was referring to MissMj paying for the cover if it was confusing :joy: honestly I’d be kind of upset.

2 Likes

Hello there I have just been reading your amazing story and I really love it here’s a screenshot for proof

You are such an amazing writer

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading it and for your sweet words! :pleading_face:
I’ll read yours after I finished with one story, is that okay? And mind for me to ask how many episode do you read?

1 Like

Hey!!! I’m interested in doing a r4r with u!!!
Title: The Precarious Betrayal
Genre: Romance/Drama
Author: Queen Jay
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (on going)
Description: Queen Robinson thought that her life was falling apart. Trust was broken and it may be hard to build back. Will she be ok enough to fix her marriage? A love story turned bitter.

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. I’d be interested in a r4r

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

Hii I’d love to do a read for read with you!

Title: Everything You Are

Author: Julia E

Episodes: 7

Style : INK

Genre: Comedy

Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots exists the story of a girl falling for her best friend… who happens to be gay.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

my Instagram is @juliae.writes

1 Like

Hello sweetie i read the entire episodes
Good job
I hope u check mine too

Hello there it seems like an interesting story
Let’s read do this together r4r

Hello there let’s do this I will read your story I hope u read mine

Hello there, I started writing my first story about a month ago I was so excited and happy but I guess I did not have an artist to get me a cover story then so I went on google and downloaded the cover and edited it. When I joined this forum about few days someone advised me to put it down
Am working on episode 8 and I already qued the another cover that the episode themselves has for us on the website, once I published episode 8 it will disappear
Me using Miss mj’s cover story was a mistake but I assure u that it will be shut down once I publish my next story I wouldn’t want to steal anything from anyone

1 Like