Let’s play 2 Truths and 1 Lie! 👀

1. I almost got taken by a boy band :eyes:
  2. Nicki Minaj is my third cousin :eyes:
  3. I’ve never watched a Harry Potter movie :eyes:
2 Likes

I want to say number 1… but I think number 2 is the lie! :thinking:

1. I know [or went to school with] a few celebrities… before they became famous.
  2. My feet don’t have any scent to them. [Basically they never smell bad, because they don’t smell of anything.]
  3. I’ve never been to a concert.
1 Like

Correct 2 is the lie :smile:

1 Like

I want to say 2 but I’m going to go with three for the sake of it.

1 Like

:yay:
But… what did you mean by “I almost got taken by a boy band”?!
Like… they tried to steal you?! :scream:

1 Like

How did you even guess that one?! :scream:
You got it right, three is the lie… because despite my everlasting love for music, I’ve never been to a concert in my life. :unamused:

1 Like

This was back in 2010 they were signing autographs and they took a lunch break ( break turned into the end of the autographing ) and so all the fans were waiting at the front of the shop waiting for them to come out they ended up passing by the windows and waving heading towards the back (kitchen of restaurant area) so everybody ran towards the back of the shop I was going to run back there too when my sister pulled me back and said “wait” I’m glad I listened to her cause while everyone was at the back they came out through the front my sister and I only got to interact with them for a couple of seconds… sec later car pulled up ( at this point we were by the door of the car) and the boys were getting in the car all of a sudden we were being pushed in the car w/ the boys when one of the security guys pulled my sister and I out closed the door and the boys waved at all of us as they drove off.

• Sounds in sane but I promise it happened.
    (I forgot to mention the food place they went to was next door to where they were signing autographs).
5 Likes

Believe it or not, it’s not that great lol it’s hot, too many people, and the noise ugh lol I’ve only been to one and I don’t care to go to another one.

2 Likes

I don’t want to anymore, because I couldn’t deal with the people and noise these days. But I’d have loved to go to a concert when I was still in high school… I just feel like I missed out on that awesome experience, which I believe as a kid, I’d have loved.

Another thing I hate is being too hot, so even if I could deal with people and the loud noises… the heat would be off putting enough on its own.
I’m that person who complains when it’s too cold… but really complains when it’s too hot! :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

thank you :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

god i wouldn’t know if i would’ve panicked or what if you got actually pushed into the car and they drove off with you :face_with_hand_over_mouth: stay safe y’all! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha i’ve been to a few concerts and trust me it’s definitely not all that, that people make it of it’s really not that nice as it seems it quite overwhelming and people bump into you and ugh :woman_facepalming:

but i can imagine as a teenager that you would want to. :blush:

Same girl me too i complain a lot if it’s too hot or too cold for my liking :sweat_smile::fairy:

3 Likes

ok now i’ll start us off
-i’m eating lunch soon
-i’m eating dinner soon
-i’m eating breakfast soon
which is true and which is lie

3 Likes
  1. I’m claustrophobic.

2. I’m a people person.

3. I hate spiders.

4 Likes

I can’t calculate how long ago it was :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

hey it’s no problemo :blush:
the truths were that i was having dinner and breakfast because i had breakfast for dinner :laughing::two_hearts:

the lie was that i was having lunch!

ok so i say that… the lie is that you’re a people person :thinking::thought_balloon:

4 Likes

I understand that completely i usually put on a facade that i’m a social butterfly and all but that’s just because i want to be friends with others but deep down im so uncomfortable when talking with others i just met but as i grow to know them i, can talk more freely and not feel so anxious anymore. :smiley:

And about the part about long convos i relate too much i try to now and then shorten what i wanna say because i don’t wanna annoy people :sweat_smile: but i’ve always been an long convo person i probably always will be i don’t understand what’s so nice about a short convo like why so quick i have so much to talk about but you already ending it! :triumph: :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

exactly and when they start complaining i feel so bad, they’ll be like “why you gotta type so much” or something and then i wonder do people prefer one word answers or proper answers?? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::unamused:

3 Likes

If i was there i’d tell her that she’s weird for only texting her friends now and then🤭 like what’s wrong with 2 or more friends texting since they enjoy each other’s company??
and it is normal…well to me since i do the same :fairy:. exactly she can do her now and then texting but shouldn’t negatively and rudely call how you do things weird :unamused:

2 Likes

neither less even if that does happen? not like there’s much wrong with that either lol well do y’all like each other or just platonic? :thought_balloon:

2 Likes