Let’s play with discobot

Umm he/she is not answering us

3 Likes

@EpiBot :sob:

3 Likes

he /she doesn’t like us.

2 Likes

HIW DID I JUST FIND THIS THREAD AND MISS EVERYTHING :skull: anyways RipDiscobot2021

1 Like

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

2 Likes

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

2 Likes

@EpiBot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@epibot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@epibot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@epibot quote

:left_speech_bubble: My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while its on your plate — that’s my philosophy. — Thornton Wilder

@epibot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@EpiBot quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind. — Ella Wilcox

2 Likes

@Epibot start new user

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @epibot display help.

2 Likes

@EpiBot start certificate badge

1 Like

@EpiBot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@epibot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@epibot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@epibot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. — John Lennon

@epibot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

@EpiBot fortune

Why i can’t sleep ?

2 Likes

@EpiBot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Rather than wishing for change, you first must be prepared to change. — Catherine Pulsifer

2 Likes

True :100:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @epibot display help.

2 Likes