Let’s Promote Our Stories and Support Small Authors! (10K reads and under only!)

Thank you. I know my grammar is horrible.

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I know how hard English is to master. It’s a super confusing language and is really frustrating! As someone who speaks multiple languages myself, English was super hard to get the hang of, and it’s especially confusing when I go back and forth between languages. Don’t worry, with practice, you can get better!! Keep up the good work :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the talk. English is not my first language and being a young author. Makes it even harder.

1 Like

Hello! I’d like to promote my story as well.

Title: College Days: Mysterious Northview
Author: Miranda Lynn
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery
Description: A college is not what it seems to be. Strange students, and a mysterious principal. Power, lies, and magic collide… What secrets lie behind Northivew University’s walls?
Episodes: 3

College_Days_Desire_posterImage_dsctJtfCHv

College_Days_Desire_posterThumb_Nwnw9wt2j4

The protagonist and love interest are customizable!

Thanks!
By the way once you finished reading the 3 episodes can you maybe give me feedback if you have time?

Yes, of course! :slight_smile: It may take a while, since I’m kinda busy at the moment, but I’ll work on reading all three chapters asap

Title: And in time…
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance with some fantasy, but is mainly romance.
Summary: With a haunting past and a stale present, will she be able to bring you out of the dark you have succumb to? Or will history repeat itself?

Here’s a link if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Instagram ~ @atreus.writes xx

I’ll get on reading it as soon as I can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fine
Take as long as you need!

HHi there. I just posted my very first story. I hope you guys dont mind to check it out (some feedbacks would really appreciated thou). Thank you so much!

Story title : Hustling
Style : Limelight
Genre : RomCom / Comedy

Choices matter and CC.

1 Like

Hi, I’m up for a read for read! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

I’ve read your story, and I can say you’ve put so much effort on it. A little feedback for you may I? In chapter 1 on camera footage scene, I think it’s better if you leave the reader guess which one of the choice are the correct one rather than let them go back to the first choice? Maybe you can just let another character explain it if the reader choose the wrong choice (and maybe you can give them -/+ point if that’s not to complicated, lol i know how complicated the scripts are) That’ll make the reader actually puts atention to detail. Overall, I think you did a nice job there! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback! :slight_smile: I really appreciate it

Hi just want to say some feedback
I can tell you worked very very hard on this story and not many authors work hard the authors that do, make it really far. In my personal opinion I feel like readers should have a bit or a dress choice or maybe more monologues and descriptions into the charcters past so then readers could get to know them more. But overall the directing, music, sounds and plots are really really good keep up the hard work and you’ll get far. :+1:

1 Like

Hey, thank you for creating this thread. :slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve read your story and wow I’m amazed with your story :heart: and I love Stephen hahaha even though the I think MC doesn’t like him :joy:

I would love if you check out my story :smile:
Capture

Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6449813923430400
Title: Twisted
Limelight
Genre : Fantasy
Description : After her rival was out of the jail and was accused of breaking into her gang headquarter, Sammy wanted to revenge on her. However, something went wrong and Sammy woke up as a man!
Chapter: 3 (ongoing)

I’d love to hear a review/feedbacks too ^^
Thank you :smile:

Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller/ Romance
Number of episodes: 26 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to complete this case or will your inner demons hinder you? (3 Endings, romance content)(+ Halloween special ch.15) 16+
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

TRK_NEW%20COVER%20WITH%20TITLE

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

1 Like

Omg this looks amazing! I’m a huge fan of the show Supernatural so haha this looks right up my alley :heart:

EDIT: I just read the pilot! The plot and directing were both great! (You may want to fix the spot directing in the scene where John sees Delilah in front of the house) I’m excited to continue this story

1 Like

Hi… I’m new in episode. Recently I have published my first story on episode. Can you or anyone help me for promote my story and give me honest feedback?? Please…