Let’s Promote Our Stories and Support Small Authors! (10K reads and under only!)

Hi there. I’ve read your story!

The only thing feel like its too much is with the text effect. I mean, you can do with them but not every line need that text effect. Maybe in some words you need to mark to be bold i guess thats okay, but not every line in one bubble. And maybe you can give the newer costumization template that’ll be more exciting! :wink: Other than that, i have nothing to say.

If you dont mind you can check my story and leave a feedback about it? Thank u so much!

Ps. Are you asian? I’m an asian myself lol

1 Like

Hi thank you very much! Yes I didn’t really notice that before but i promise i’ll make it better now that i already know better about the script.

1 Like

ahahaha oh sure okiess. oh i use underline as a means to indicate and ‘highlight the major linking points in the story’…its like to link and foreshadow future events and tie the plots of the chapters. I plan to do a recap…and all those underline will be he ones in the recap hahah cause they are the most crucial ones.

Ok i spoil it: Point 1 by right they are going to a normal village with that objective in mind… but little they know theyll end up in Malapinchi…and indirectly fulfill the point 1 objective which they plan for the other village hahaha. Point 2… since the MC is a leader…lets see if her decisions will make a positive difference in the lives of others hahaha. Point 3 is interesting…something unique about the MC which im still in the process of developing… i sighhhh why didnt i choose to write some simple cliche where the plots are readily available hahaha. I have to wreck my brain hahah and do research… haisssssssss.

Yup! I’m Malay-Muslim from Singapore. Thats why most references and the story from there hahaahah.

1 Like

I finally got to your story, sorry, it’s been a while haha

So here’s some feedback for you:

During the plot twists at the end of chapter 1 & 2, I was really confused, because I didn’t know who those characters were and their significance to the MC until the next chapter. Maybe you should make the MC talk about them more, or include them in the flashbacks or something, to make those characters known. That way, the plot twists are more exciting when the readers come across a known character that has meaning to them.

The grammar was pretty good; my only issue was that there were a lot of errors concerning verb tense. Just polish those up and you’ll be good to go :wink:

The directing was pretty basic. I didn’t really see any errors, and I loved the transition to the flashback! The use of effects was amazing :heart:

I would like to thank you for reading my story and give feedbacks. English is not my first language, but I will try my best to improve it. And as a mobile creator I will also try to do something better… Thank you once again… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blush:

1 Like

Hey thanks for this thread! Here’s a list of hidden gems I’d like to recommend!
Kotton Kandie by @PrettyEri
Stand by me by @ChaoticDreamz
Our Galaxies intertwined by @nattyjames.epi
Living in the moment by @EmpressVanessa
Him and I by @KamiN
Razors by @JackAttack95
Never been in love by @SweetJazzyJazz

Here’s my story
Title: Too much baby mama drama
Genre: Drama

4 Likes

Looks interesting! I would be willing to do a read for read with you!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Thank you, @Lex2! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Your story is amazing! Haha it’s one of the few stories on Episode that make my heart literally pound in my chest. The story format is so amazing and unique, it makes it even eerier. Love it :blush:

1 Like

Peace,
Thank you for making this thread! :blue_heart:
:hugs: Here are some #SmallEpisodeAuthor Gemz!
:gem: Kotton Kandie by @prettyeri
:gem: Stand By Me by @ChaoticDreamz
:gem: Too Much Baby Mama Drama by @Lex2
:gem: Our Galaxies Intertwined by @nattyjames.epi

Here are my two stories…

Title: Just A Mess…
Author: Empress Vanessa
Style: Ink
Genre: Comedy/Romance/Drama
CC: Will be in Episode 8
# of Episodes : 7 (On Going)
About my story:
I got the idea of this story by reading so many great stories that I wanted to combine them all and do a parody! I hope you will take a chance to laugh and be happy reading my story!
Description: Summer attends a new High School & has a few admires. Mr. Soprano fools round w/his personal assistant at work, but is that enough for Kendra? Or will she go back to her sugar daddy? PARODY Choices Matter!
Intagram: @vanessa.on.episode & @justamess.on.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4636237589512192
Cover:

I do hope you check it out and enjoy! :hugs::blue_heart:

&&&&&

Title: Living In The Moment
Author: Empress Vanessa
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama/Romance
CC: Yes
# of Episodes: 5 (On Going)
Description: When she decides to leave LOVE alone due to her failed relationships, she wants to become focused on SELF only. Moving into her new apartment, may have it’s challenges.
Choices Matter!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642676949254144
Instagram: @vanessa.on.episode
Covers:

I do hope you check it out and enjoy! :hugs::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Omg that’s the best compliment! Thank you! I’ll read your story soon :heart:

Looking for support for my first contest
Title: MC: MISSION LOVE TRACKER
Genre: ROM COM
Author: Iron Siren
Episodes: 4

I will read your stories too!!

I’ll get on reading it right now! Would you like any feedback?

Homey this looks cool R4R?

1 Like

yeah sure I’m wondering it’s too long or boring

sure I’m down for R4R

1 Like

Guys tell me your story so I can read them I’m going to be traveling and I read Episode stories to kill time

Definitely! I’ll add your story to my list. Would you mind sending me your story link? :heart:

Sure :slight_smile:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4612451922411520

1 Like

Your intro was hilarious lol! When I saw the alien I lost it :joy: My main criticism is the grammar. There’s a lot of punctuation and endmark errors, and a lot of sentences are phrased awkwardly. Just make sure to brush up on that :slight_smile: It’s a great story, and I loved reading from a male perspective!