Let’s Promote Our Stories and Support Small Authors! (10K reads and under only!)

Hi Claire,

Thanks for the honest feedback. I will take a look and use grammarly to brush up on it since they do review grammar in the contest. Thanks again for reading the story

1 Like

Sorry that it took quite a while to get to your story! You really improved on your directing with this story! I loved the use of zooms, overlays, and your chapter intro wa great :smile: One piece of advice I’d give is to make the animations flow a little bit better and use more simultaneous actions. Your plot is super intriguing and I can’t wait to see how your story grows :heart: If you haven’t already, I’d appreciate it if you gave my story a go :smile:

Thank you so much. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: Also can you send your story link?

I’ll read it.

Hey, I just checked out your story! :smile: Here’s some feedback that you asked for.

The directing was great, and I didn’t spot any mistakes that detracted from the story. However, I’d advise being even more creative with spot directing and adding in more background characters whenever you can to make your story look and feel more professional :heart: I really enjoyed the characters in your story! The characters introductions were really smooth and flowed so well in the context of the story— and that’s something a lot of authors fail to do. Nice work! My main criticism would be to remove some of the author notes in the spotlight format. I haven’t read all four chapters yet, so I would know if this continues; some of them make sense, but others just detracted from the story and sorta disrupted my reading experience. My advice is to not have too many in the middle of the story unless totally necessary :wink: You have a really great story, I can’t wait to see how it grows more from here. Keep writing :dizzy:

I’d also really appreciate if you’d check out my story as well. If you do, please let me know what you think of it! I’m always open for comments and ways to improve my story going forward (link is at the top of the thread!) :heart:

Hi! I’m willing to do R4R, if you’re up for it!

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 10
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld#girlpower
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

credit to: ellendrawings_(IG)
DO let me know what you think!

I’d love to do a R4r! :smile:

Check out my story .
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4601007371059200
Title: Left BreathLess
Author: Lizzie C
Chapters : 5
Description: Bria wants her fairytale man. What happens when the fairytale man is the mafia leader? Will Bria be happy?Will anxiety win?or the mafia takeover her soul?
Covers: made by @Koolgal.epi on instagram

IMG_1788

Hi! Im done :joy:

Added to my list! Cant wait for the next one! I really love your storyline & the BGs and overlays!! :heart_eyes: oh btw, can i get a feedback & your honest reviews? :joy:

HI! I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile: let me know if your interested

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CC Multiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

I just finished the first three chapters of your story, and I’ll be continuing for sure :smile: Here’s some feedback I have for you.

I felt pretty disconnected from Rose… I felt the story was lacking whenever there was a scene focused on her. On the other hand, I felt the story was exceptional whenever it focused on Sophia and Eric. I love the parallels you wrote about them feeling second-rate around their father. They have great chemistry, and the story shines its brightest whenever they’re on screen :heart:

The directing was great! I loved your use of overlays and backgrounds. I’d recommend adding in more zooms during long conversations to make the readers more engaged and being more creative with spot directing :slight_smile:

All in all, a great story that I will definitely be continuing! I can’t wait to see how your story will grow as I read further. Keep writing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R :smile: I’ll make sure to send you screenshots

ok great! i will do the same :slight_smile: might take me a day or two…

Thanks for your feedback! I learn as i go and I’ll edit more zooms into it!! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Hi! Would you mind reading my story. I’ll definitely add yours to my list.

THANKS

Title : The Ties That Bind Us
Author: Cori
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Summary: Camila is hoping for an exciting adult life when a family secret turns her world upside down, giving her more than she bargained for…
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6404818634080256

Hi, this is my new story Оne Step Closer. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: One Step Closer
Author: Friksy
Genre: Romace, Drama
Story style: Limelight
Description: She’s as cold as ice. Brittney Davis is on the path of her dreams and no one can stop her. But could someone melt her heart? (CC)
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Instagram: friksy.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5297172828454912

Cover:

final%20cover.

I’d like a detailed response :slight_smile:

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

I wound love to do r4r :slight_smile:
Here is my story :slight_smile:
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

I’d love a review!

I published my story Heavenbound: What if your life depended on not being with the man you fell in love with? Unravel the secrets in this action-packed romance! Limelight, CC and a modest amount of choices.

I’m also on Instagram (trailer coming up in a minute): nellesepisode :heart: Show me your screenshots and your custom main character!

Trailer: https://vimeo.com/313969771 (sound on)